**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which final boss was tougher: SS, Nova or Mojo?

luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Now that the new contest is available and a lot of players have already fought Mojo (I’m not even on chapter 2 yet, lol), amongst the three last final bosses, which one was the toughest to defeat?

Which final boss was tougher: SS, Nova or Mojo? 153 votes

Silver Surfer
39%
LeNoirFaineantChadhoganTendersquadDrownedGodAlex13369LibralonixWayde0wilsonLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSDragonMCOCA l p h aOsfan8Aanthoadknight27Atul_aryanKerneasDankestChefMoosetiptronicAleorexe 61 votes
Nova
16%
ege999menKennadoThe42ndDoctorOnmixLiss_Bliss_Maldroit2Rougeknight87LittlePetebrandinhoSolotrixDenzel116TJ107RunamokUSAX_Factor_AgentSpinterAngusMac279Wade420wilson69ms_5707983Ya_Boi_28deepblack12 25 votes
Mojo
43%
Disbanded_pensEpistriatusCrkwestSpity68wappykidAzKicker316NikhilTerraBpn88855Solrac_2Mystic_ManeDarkrider05NojokejaymSpiderCoolsHendrossBrokenCupidMad_Titan_21ThesurvivlistWicket329 67 votes

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Mojo
    Not so much tough as more one of the most annoying bosses in a long long time. I could basically solo SS and/or Nova, if I got k.o.-ed I knew I frakked up and just finished him off with another champ. With Mojo you’re just going to get degen on you no matter, there’s just too much going on with all his buffs/passive buffs and added nodes.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    edited February 2020
    Silver Surfer
    I'm not sure if we're talking about the champs or the nodes that made them tougher (in the case of Uncollected EQ).

I managed to handle Mojo pretty easily this EQ with very little knowledge going into it of him and only glancing at the nodes. Nova got handled last month by Nick Fury as soon as I determined he could bleed. Surfer on that lifecycle node... even with Sym Supreme took me a few fights to get the rythm down
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    edited February 2020
    Mojo

Now that the new contest is available and a lot of players have already fought Mojo (I’m not even on chapter 2 yet, lol), amongst the three last final bosses, which one was the toughest to defeat?

Out of the Three Nova was the easiest, I used Ronan to easily take out Silver Surfer.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Nova
    I went in in Quake and 1 shot Mojo. Out of all of them I needed revives except Mojo. So for my Mono was easiest, and Nova was the hardest.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Nova
    Nova hardest for mine, SS has sym supreme and this dude is EZ quake bait
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    none to be honest. pro tip - gladiator hulk destroys Mojo this month on boss. His face me activates with the node, his special one stops the regen. It's super super easy.
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    edited February 2020
    Mojo
    Mojo is such ****. There's very less skill requirement and a lot of units. With nova amd ss, there was a skill factor required.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Mojo
    Mojo is just an annoying fight. Wouldn't say hes difficult but, definitely annoying. Nova was a cake walk and Surfer was annoying as hell too but not necessarily difficult.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    None of them actually... This is the first UC where I didn't have to use any revive at all
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Mojo
    Mojo the most annoying since there's so much to pay attention to that takes away from fighting. Plus I'm not a quake user.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer
    Surfer just cause I sucked at evading his SP2. Mojo got wrecked by Cap, and Nova with Symbiote Supreme
  • Mystic_ManeMystic_Mane Posts: 46
    Mojo
    Very easily Mojo. Broken character with nodes built to kill you. I am using characters that don't have buffs and I am degenerating for no reason.

Really annoying when they add characters that kill you even if you fight perfectly. Domino and Mojo are the worst offenders.
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Silver Surfer
    Nova was a piece of cake for me, I haven't fought Mojo yet but Silver Surfer was a nightmare.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Mojo
    Until I decided to use quake then he became a walk in the park
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Silver Surfer
    Surfer node was a bit of a pain.
    Nova was pretty easy
    Mojo is really easy with Domino trilogy (i didnt even read the nodes)
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Mojo
    Soloed silver surfer and nova on my first try going in blind, died twice to mojo and still dont know how to fight him so I guess its lack of knowledge that made me choose mojo
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    None for me
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    This really just depends on your roster and knowledge. If u have the right counter any of the 3 could be the easiest. If u don't have a great counter any an give problems
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    edited February 2020
    Silver Surfer
    I just beat Mojo with a team of Blade trinity, Venom and Miles Morales. The only deaths were Venom, Miles and Ghost Rider, with Blade finishing him off. He was easier than Nova! Honestly Ghost Rider would have beaten him but I messed up because someone called me mid fight!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer

Soloed silver surfer and nova on my first try going in blind, died twice to mojo and still dont know how to fight him so I guess its lack of knowledge that made me choose mojo

I'm no expert but apparently full combos are a bad idea. Spamming heavies works. I went in blind with an amped up CMM and she was indestructible and then I used a lot of heavies to keep her charges up. Turned out to be an easy fight by dumb luck lol.
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    is CAIW a good option against mojo? i don’t have quake so honestly he’s my only option
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Mojo
    I hate mojo worst of all
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Nova was hard for me because the bloated animations during specials would cause lag and get me killed.

• Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Silver Surfer
    Maybe I was lucky with Mojo, cause I had big trouble with the other two. And for starters Mojo seemed really hard, but then I watched a video on fighting him, and basically used parry - heavy, rinse and repeat. And he went down with only one revive used. He was annoying, lots of things going on. Difficult to take all nodes into account. Heavy solved that without having to overthink.
    For Nova and especially silver surfer I had to use more revives than I felt comfortable with. lol.