**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 5 Basic Catalyst

Hey when is the adition of tier 5 basic Catalyst coming to mcoc

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    They will not tell. You need to wait for future updates
  • That sucks I have a star lord 5 star sig 156
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Act 5.4 exploration will get you 18000 shards
    That's progress Kabam style
  • Only 1800 wow you need like 6 to max out a five star
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    This is something I would like to know as well, and yes I agree they should of added tier 5 cats by now and increased summoner levels
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Acco rding to @Kabam Miike you will need only 2 t5b to push a 5* to r5

And that's the funny part. "Hey, we are lowering the number of t5b you need." Who cares if (as we all know) they will just make them harder to get than they had originally planned. It comes across as Kabam trying to be nice...but when they still have not decided how they will be released, the number required to rank a champ means nothing.
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Raganator wrote: »
    Acco rding to @Kabam Miike you will need only 2 t5b to push a 5* to r5

And that's the funny part. "Hey, we are lowering the number of t5b you need." Who cares if (as we all know) they will just make them harder to get than they had originally planned. It comes across as Kabam trying to be nice...but when they still have not decided how they will be released, the number required to rank a champ means nothing.

Pretty sure they're lowering the required amount so 6*s can take the original amount. But you're absolutely right. As it stands, 5*s are the only ones requiring them, and they haven't been released, so all "reducing" the amount does is give us some ambiguous statement that doesn't actually mean anything.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    What they forget to tell is you need 6x alpha tier 2. Where do you get those from? What use is T5B if you can't get the alpha tier 2 (or it will be close to a year to collect them at current rate) unless you do LOL to 100%
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    It's **** there is too much content made in the game with irrelevant rewards now, even for 5.2 explo you get a rank up for a 4* not even t4cs, and we all know how hard that 5.2 was, with the buggy game at the moment I'm not even bothering to 100% it, the rewards are just lame anyway. I have revives expiring and then lol doesn't even have rewards towards 6*s, it's a shambles, adding 2/3 extra levels to the game and only fitting their relevant rewards into far future content