**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will the search function ever work again?

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
Been awhile

Comments

• “Search function doesn’t work”

(reply) “Use the search function to find already created posts about search not working”.

😀😀😀 good one.

———-
    But in seriousness, Search (the first time) still works for me (from the Main Discussions Page). It’s just when inside the search results already, and if I edit the search field, does it then no longer work. So I go back to main Discussions page and do search from scratch again from there to get results again. (Apple iOS)

So could either be browser specific problem, or status of browser Cache maybe. ???
  • Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    Ajisdope said:

Been awhile

it work. just put what you want search, and from filter choose to "All" category. result will come.

sorry if you knew this
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    It will work again when champs don’t require rebalance after release... soooo basically what your saying is... yeah, never son.
  • Hey guys, we're already looking into this issue and hoping to get it resolved as quickly as possible. As there's already a thread HERE about this topic, I'll go ahead and close this one.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime!
This discussion has been closed.