**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

To anyone who's done 6.3

EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
edited February 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm working on initial clear, and I'm becoming increasingly infuriated. I keep dying to stupid mistakes, even against easy opponents. The energy cost being as high as it is makes it that much worse because I can burn all my energy just trying to get in a good groove. I'm currently on 6.3.3, looking at either the resistor path or unblockable finale. My champ options are as follows:
R5: Gost*, Sparky*, Domino*, CaIW*, Aegon*, Corvus*, Omega Red*
R4: Quake*, Morningstar*, GR*, Havok*, Magik*, Darkhawk*, Hyperion*, Hood*, Sentinel*, Colossus*, Warlock, Venom
6*R1: Rhulk*, Mephisto, Doc Oc, Psylock, Phoenix

* indicates duped champion

I've been trying to get through each quest only using 100-200 units worth of revives (be it two team, or a combination of a few solo and a team) I have little to no pots because I'm coming off retirement and they all expired. Is this an unreal expectation? Should I farm WS before I keep going, and if so, how much?

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Magik and/or MS will wreck the resistor line, particularly if you have some mystic dispersion. Bring Colossus for Havok, throw in 3*-5* Emma frost for the armor power gain synergy, get to 20+ armors and spam that L1 for the win against Havok w/ Colossus.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Don’t get frustrated over self-imposed limitations...
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    MS, MD3 or MD4, L2, good game.
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    For the resistor node you could use a duped Ronan, even at rank 3 it is too easy
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    You definitely have the roster for it, maybe you're just a bit rusty if coming off retirement?

I used Seatin's completion guide for the easy paths, sounds like you're on the right path for 6.3.3 and you got Warlock, Havok and Colossus for the Havok boss.

100-200 units per initial path is not much in my opinion, don't beat yourself up you can easily do a completion of 6.3 with that roster