**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post Your Shattered Heart Crystal Pulls Here

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Up to ten GMCs and all three stars
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60

Got 3 3stars too. Yippee...
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Coincidentally, I pulled the same exact thing on my first crystal. Then, I finally pulled Magik above a 3* from a regular crystal right after!
  • Opened 12 months of the 2k shard crystals, and 7 were four star characters
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    From grandmasters 10 3 stars and from legendaries a 4 star psylocke and a black widow
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    I have a simple question

What will happen if i didn't used love potions till 11 march? Will they expire? Can i use them in dougneons?

And what will happen to shattered heart crystals if i just purchsed them from shards and didn't opened it?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

I have a simple question

What will happen if i didn't used love potions till 11 march? Will they expire? Can i use them in dougneons?

And what will happen to shattered heart crystals if i just purchsed them from shards and didn't opened it?

The Potions will turn into L3 and L4 Potions at the end of the Event, as for the Crystals they may stay but they could remove them from the game entirely to save space and just force open them for you.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    My friends and I all succeeded in getting Cyclopses. I got a Blue, friend got a Red, the other friend got another Blue (to go along with his already duped Red). Big CEO energy
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    didn't take screenshots, but i pulled a 5* psylocke and 5* Netflix Daredevil
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Got this from the Legendary Shattered Heart Crystal

Congrats. Quite a exclusive champ.
    But.. w-whats with the Naruto image.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    i dont like when someone gets 5* champs but i get 3* mostly (2 4*) after giving the same effort... when there is the endgame content where 4* has no value or cant enter a quest to just give a synergy also... then some people has access to great champ...
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    i know its luck but then will be no more fun... just think that after doing same effort (revives & potions etc) a player got a domino & other player got a cyclops... then in next content the first player will do good & 2nd player will suffer again as before. believe it or not domino (& some others) can clear many content single handedly than a full team of cyclops, magneto, groot, juggernaut, iron fist....
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Mainer123 said:

16 2*s. What a load of ****

Why are you opening the 2-4* ones? The 3-5* ones is where the worthy stuff is.
  • Nothing but 3* here
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

"Cough" "Cough"

You have made @Kabam Miike so happy.
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    A 4* Pslocke, several 3* Black Panthers, and everything else has been 2*
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

5b7ehq6z.png" alt="" />
    Most Excited I've ever been in game. Human Torch and Namor Dupe was from GMC(Deadpool event) and from the 2 Legendary crystals, I got 5 star and 4 star Collossus.

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    only 3*s till now 😔
This discussion has been closed.