**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angela’s Fury

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
How come Angela’s furies don’t increase her special damage? Is this working as intended? Seems strange an r4 5* can crit medium attacks for around 7k but her specials crit for way less. @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Angela's Special damage is bizarrely low, at least for her SP1 and SP2. And for some reason the buffs that they trigger don't appear till the Special Attack is finished.

Her SP3 actually does reasonable damage, if you ever get to it.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Terra said:

If you are using specials with Angela for anything else than finishing your opponent you're playing her wrong. Her major damage comes from basic attacks. Weaving sp1s into basics then heavys is the way to go.

That doesn’t explain why using her l1 with no fury and using her l1 with 2 fury deal the same damage. I wasn’t asking the best way to cycles through her buffs, I’m asking why her fury doesn’t increase her special damage.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Guytennis said:

Terra said:

If you are using specials with Angela for anything else than finishing your opponent you're playing her wrong. Her major damage comes from basic attacks. Weaving sp1s into basics then heavys is the way to go.

That doesn’t explain why using her l1 with no fury and using her l1 with 2 fury deal the same damage. I wasn’t asking the best way to cycles through her buffs, I’m asking why her fury doesn’t increase her special damage.
    it does increase.
  • KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44
    This got interesting
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Pics please. Either way.

Dr. Zola