**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino Showcase!! Time for all show her off!!

Just a friendly discussion to show off your Dominos and maybe give advice to each other

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020

First, And so far only 5/65 in my possession. (T5B is the major hindrance. Currently looking to r2 my 6* Strange.)
    While she don't need it, wouldn't mind duping her to get her rating up to boost prestige.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Terra said:

First, And so far only 5/65 in my possession. (T5B is the major hindrance. Currently looking to r2 my 6* Strange.)
    While she don't need it, wouldn't mind duping her to get her rating up to boost prestige.

If you don't mind me asking, what's with that power index? Did you remove all your Masteries before taking that screenshot?
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

I finally got domino just a few days ago! So it’s not as flashy as a duped or R5 domino, but she is at the top of the list for my next R5. Unless, you all think Nick Fury is a better option to R5.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    My first 5/65 on my free to play account, shes amazing! This was the first fight i did with her after i took her to r5, i was pretty blown away

https://youtu.be/KlgCUSw1bv8
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020

Terra said:

If you don't mind me asking, what's with that power index? Did you remove all your Masteries before taking that screenshot?
    No. They're all active in said screenshot. I just have trash masteries, and due to me being F2P the better masteries requires grinding for me. Hence why I'm trying to save units up.
    Duped, id wager she goes up to 12k~
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Don't use being F2P as an excuse for your masteries. I am F2P and was able to get my masteries set up without issues, even when I recently changed to suicides. Being F2P isn't a hindrance in the game, and is not a reason for not being able to grow as others. Disadvantages do exist, but not enough to keep you down.

BTW, I just duped my r4 domino yesterday, finally. Already have r2 6* domino who is awesome.
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    @AzKicker316 well, exactly....? Not all of us have the amount of free time to grind that hard = less units = less to put in to whereever it needs to go, like masteries. But if people with less time at least could put money into the game we could be at a higher level. But neither time or money is something everyone has the same of. You don’t know the personal life of everyone playing.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Like I said, it comes down to how you choose to play. Just being f2p doesn't mean anything.
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    I don’t even have a domino...
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited February 2020

I want that 6star bad haha
  • Options
    PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    edited February 2020

• Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    I hate you all :D<3
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★

The Queen of my 5*
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Is domino dps (without rulk/masacre) less than AA?
  • Options
    Karnz24Karnz24 Posts: 57

Why is your 6* duped r2 Domino have such a low power/attack output?
  • Options
    Karnz24Karnz24 Posts: 57
    Masteries are definitely a must do to increase the potential of your champs in the game ... and even if you don’t play arenas you can still gain units from objectives, story quests and event quests