**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which old champion do you most want reworked?

This is for old champions rather then general weak ones. The rework could be making them stronger, new animations, whatever.
If you want feel free to say why that champion and how you want them changed.
If you choose “other” please comment who and try to pick an older champion.

Which old champion do you most want reworked? 146 votes

Magneto
63%
Jh_DezSnakeEyes69BigbowlrDrZolaMagicBentonWorld EaterLosspik7abo2aNick_Caine_32zuffyChovnerTerraTJ82kfd2010Mirage_TurtleMqc19MasterduxSpiderCoolsOsfan8XSquad 93 votes
Black Bolt
7%
gr3nd3lWayde0wilsonShalzzgforcefanpsp742TheTalentsRerun_9AsdsdsdsdDoctor_Strange19Keywarriorspoodermann1 11 votes
Ironfist
13%
SnizzbarRaganatorNuclekerrMagrailothosTeddersLvernon15KennadoWerewrymEthanGamerRoboct1FreeToPlay_21Fan1241BriceMiester[Deleted User]TrubluMateMannyIsaacNerdNerdNerd1Marc_TanTanvirASThe_one_ 20 votes
Ronan
1%
Beyond00_Batman1903 2 votes
Superior Ironman
9%
ShrimkinsSaiyanabadk9420FR33_HUG5BobomanSolotrixSecret_GamerDonDudu2809Superchampion_H3t3rCaptainPollFiiNCHVellaKXKobeLives 14 votes
Vision
4%
10or_StrongMysterioColonaut123Leon91Dominic518Movex 6 votes

Comments

• MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    Magneto
    Whoops. I posted before I finished...
    Magneto
    I will probably make a more complete one soon. But this’ll have to do for now. Because I can’t edit the options.
  • IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    Magneto
    Groot
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto needs a rework so badly but i also want IF to get a buff as i already have him as a 6*
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto all day long.

One of the most complex villains in comics, sufficient power to go against almost anyone in the marvel universe, a proper Omega level mutant, a true fan favorite beyond almost all others.

The only villain who gets close in terms of rich tapestry in marvel, is doom, but even the great latverian falls short. Magneto had topped multiple polls of the greatest marvel villain and only loses out to joker in terms of greatest comic book villain.

The greatest mutant. The greatest marvel villain. One of the most storied anti heros. Survivor of the Holocaust. Father to possibly the most powerful, non cosmic entity, in Scarlet witch. Manipulator of mutant genetics. Master of magnetism to the molecular level.

A character so powerful, writers often had to think up plot devices to explain why he wasn't involved.

And what do we get? The ability to tank 4 or so sp3s at max sig. That's it.

The only other characters so out of kilter in the game, are probably Thanos and sentry.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Everyone listed has a valid reason to be reworked although I'd swap Vision for Vision AOU since they've figured out how to phase with Ghost and he should have that feature as well.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Vision

Vision? Needs no rework at all. One of my top champs. Power control god.

Personally I'd choose BB or IF because I have them as 6 stars, but in general I would say Magneto, just because he should be one of those top tier champs based on his place in the comix universe.

He's easily surpassed by Magik, Doom, Warlock etc. It is just MLLLM till SP2 repeat.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ironfist
    Because I have him duped as a 6*
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto has been on the top of this list even before champs like Venom, Carnage, and Luke Cage were reworked. I don't get why they're so reluctant to show him some love.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Magneto
    All of the ironmen. All reskinned trash versions of each other
    But Groot and Magneto just sucks
    Perhaps they could do something with their metal forcefield with magneto
    and groot should have a durability complex, or some sort of regeneration
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Moon Knight, Deadpool X-Force, Miles Morales, Rhino; essentially every old champion.. and some new ones.
  • ShalzzShalzz Posts: 20
    Black Bolt
    Definitely Black bolt ...... I really have no idea what’s his use in this game ..... atleast magneto is not so bad as black bolt ....
    Magneto
    Created poll with more options
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Magneto
    Magneto is one of those characters that just feels like he should be a ton more powerful. If Medusa can shut down robots, then Magneto should wreck them.

Definitely needs to be improved against metal opponents (and really, improved in general)

I own a six star IF so I won't scoff at a full rework for him either
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    Magneto
    Magneto by far. Hes should be way stronger than he is and Ronan doesnt belong on the list. Hes got a very niche skillset that, when useful, make him the arguably best champ in the game.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    Magneto
    Too bad this isn’t a Kabam poll. They would never include Magneto in their poll for some reason.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Abomination
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Mags with a side of Iron Fist.

Dr. Zola
    Magneto
    Bigbowlr said:

Magneto by far. Hes should be way stronger than he is and Ronan doesnt belong on the list. Hes got a very niche skillset that, when useful, make him the arguably best champ in the game.

Ronan the Accuser? Isn’t his abilities and animations basically a copy of Thor’s? Two characters as major as them deserve unique abilities. And we have multiple Thor’s so I choose Ronan
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Juggs
  • KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44
    Superior Ironman
    Hulk OG deserves a big buff
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    mbrace said:

Too bad this isn’t a Kabam poll. They would never include Magneto in their poll for some reason.

He’s too OP as it is. Not many champs get a chance at a second skin and decide to rock a white muscle shirt.

Dr. Zola
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    why not all?!! and many more
    Magneto
    DrZola said:

mbrace said:

He’s too OP as it is. Not many champs get a chance at a second skin and decide to rock a white muscle shirt.

Dr. Zola
    Both magneto skins were released during the same event right? Also I’ve read something from kabam saying they wanted to improve more champions and gave magneto as a example.
  • What’s the difference between your Polls asking...

What old Champion should be improved ?

vs

What old Champion should be reworked ?
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Magneto desperately needs a rework