**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What great champ do you pull a lot?

PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
I have pulled a 5* Hyperion a total of 8 times now within 4 months. I feel like I pull him again every couple weeks. I've pulled a 5* corvus 4 times. Meanwhile I can't pull a CAIW to save my life. Which made me wonder if anybody else experiences the same situation of pulling a handful of top champs over and over but never pulling another top champ they really want.

Comments

• Archangel
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    CAIW and hyprion
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

None.
    Welcome to the F2P experience

IKR
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    I only dupe great champs the moment I got them to sig 200. Medusa I had to awaken and get to sig 200 way back cause I just couldn’t get her and since then I’ve gotten her like 10 times but still missing void for instance while I already got sentry 3 or 4 times.

I’m only talking about 5*’s btw
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I've pulled a lot of 4* Magik and Red Hulk, but as a F2P my 5* dupes have been pretty rare. So far it is Taskmaster (great as he's useless without), Mordo and Ebony Maw. I hope I pull a lot more new 5* champions rather than duping more average to crappy ones.
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    5* domino. max sig now and this is the second time ive got a max sig crystal from opening another domino
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I cant stop pulling 5* ghost. Im collection is not too big and I pulled her 4 times as a 5* and 1 time as a 6*.
    Very cool
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    edited February 2020
    5 star Omega Red. I pulled him 5 times out of something like 15 crystals, it was insane. It pretty much gave me the only max sig 5 star I have.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I've pulled Aegon I think more than any other 5*.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Hela and Phoenix are stalking me, I pull them so much.

I'm not sure many would categorize Phoenix in the great category but I like her.
  • JagtittarJagtittar Posts: 18
    Aegon and warlock
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Ghost too. My 6* isn't duped though
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Domino
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Kingpin. I've pulled him at 5* 7 times now.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

And I just duped my 6* Ghost to go along with my 200 R5 5*
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    4* Sabretooth (I have pulled him 4 times)
  • mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102
    None
  • Yeah it seems like all I can pull is 3 star champs unless I get a crystal that is 4 star only and those seem to take forever waiting on! I am at level 48 and I should have at least a couple of dupe 4 stars, nope! 30, 4 star champs and not a one is woke, I would be happy for a four star awakening gem, but no such luck there either! It's getting really frustrating that every time I cheer for for a duplicate, nothing! I won't even buy specials anymore cause I already know how it will end! If I could just get one or two then I could finish act 3 chapter 4 - 6 and restore some enthusiasm again! How many 4 star has everyone else collected before they got their first duplicate?
  • My Friend Keeps Pulling 5 Star Namor i did not pull a lot of Champions
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Yeah it seems like all I can pull is 3 star champs unless I get a crystal that is 4 star only and those seem to take forever waiting on! I am at level 48 and I should have at least a couple of dupe 4 stars, nope! 30, 4 star champs and not a one is woke, I would be happy for a four star awakening gem, but no such luck there either! It's getting really frustrating that every time I cheer for for a duplicate, nothing! I won't even buy specials anymore cause I already know how it will end! If I could just get one or two then I could finish act 3 chapter 4 - 6 and restore some enthusiasm again! How many 4 star has everyone else collected before they got their first duplicate?

You should send a pic of that roster. Plenty of champs can help you without the dupe.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★

Yeah it seems like all I can pull is 3 star champs unless I get a crystal that is 4 star only and those seem to take forever waiting on! I am at level 48 and I should have at least a couple of dupe 4 stars, nope! 30, 4 star champs and not a one is woke, I would be happy for a four star awakening gem, but no such luck there either! It's getting really frustrating that every time I cheer for for a duplicate, nothing! I won't even buy specials anymore cause I already know how it will end! If I could just get one or two then I could finish act 3 chapter 4 - 6 and restore some enthusiasm again! How many 4 star has everyone else collected before they got their first duplicate?

I feel ya. I started out the same way and ended up spending a lot of money. I bought some deals that had the awakening gems and duped my venom and archangel. Then tore through act 4. You’ll eventually start duping those 4*s. Then you’ll realize you don’t need any of them because they are useless outside of arena after act 5. Lol
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 288
    I pull 5* Corvus Glaive so often, it actually annoys me, also Cap IW he is already at sig 200 and i still pull him occasionally... there are still so many good champs i don't have yet, so fingers crossed lol