Options

Where is compensation last few weeks bugs?

Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
Where is compensation last few weeks bugs? Its been terrible to use/against some characters especially against dormammu. We players deserve compensation. I am sure some will say greedy on freebies, but honestly so many items has been used due bugs and players deserve compensation.

Comments

• Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Nah I'm still going to say you're being greedy for expecting freebies.

No one is owed or deserves anything because, as has been said by many others in other threads, no one forced you to spend an item or a dime because of a bug. If you were pressured because of an alliance who couldn't sympathize - leave the alliance.
  • Options
    Nah I'm still going to say you're being greedy for expecting freebies.

No one is owed or deserves anything because, as has been said by many others in other threads, no one forced you to spend an item or a dime because of a bug. If you were pressured because of an alliance who couldn't sympathize - leave the alliance.

Why would I do that for someone else issues? I have paid for units and characters and want them to work as expected and if they fail to work then its their issue to sort out and compensate. Why would I stop playing my challenge content which I like to do.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    1) TMK they have always given out compensation for stuff like this. However thier priority is correcting the errors and confirming they have corrected the errors after it's gone live. Then compensation comes sometime later.

2) Kabam likely has metrics that show how many more items were used as a result so individuals trying to quantify what was used won't be as accurate.

3) It'll be given based on a curve so some players won't receive enough and some players will receive too much.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    1) TMK they have always given out compensation for stuff like this. However thier priority is correcting the errors and confirming they have corrected the errors after it's gone live. Then compensation comes sometime later.

2) Kabam likely has metrics that show how many more items were used as a result so individuals trying to quantify what was used won't be as accurate.

D3) It'll be given based on a curve so some players won't receive enough and some players will receive too much.
    yep same few that get all of the better stuff as always. People that spend lots the rest the ones that scape up every last thing they get receive squat.
  • Options

3) It'll be given based on a curve so some players won't receive enough and some players will receive too much.
    Quite happy if Kabam does compensate based on increase.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Mainer123 wrote: »

D3) It'll be given based on a curve so some players won't receive enough and some players will receive too much.
    yep same few that get all of the better stuff as always. People that spend lots the rest the ones that scape up every last thing they get receive squat.
    Noob_2yrs wrote: »

Quite happy if Kabam does compensate based on increase.

I guess I worded that wrong as the intent was to say that everyone will receive the same compensation. Those that used a lot of items will receive too little and those that used none will receive too much.

*But as has been pointed out using items is optional. It only becomes mandatory when you are playing above your capabilities, bugs or not.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I don't think we should revive free stuff. Evade didn't work as intended but we weren't required to spend items
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I used less than 10 items and most of it was in aw where the evade issue wasn't the problem. I'm not expecting anything for me because of that
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Normally I disagree with these whiny freebie posts but the evade bug and double dash bug cost EVERYONE items and units. Especially those in the upper bracket with high prestige dormammus
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Normally I disagree with these whiny freebie posts but the evade bug and double dash bug cost EVERYONE items and units. Especially those in the upper bracket with high prestige dormammus

Didn't cost me anything. I never experienced any of these issues in AQ. Top 500 Expert Tier Alliance.
  • Options
    Noobeeus wrote: »

Didn't cost me anything. I never experienced any of these issues in AQ. Top 500 Expert Tier Alliance.

Yeah like I said, high prestige alliances lol top 500 is not high.
  • Options
    DocStrangeDocStrange Posts: 36
    I was in the middle of LOL when the dexterity bug started to occur. I had spent too many units already to back out, so I was forced to use over 1k units against Ex Venom because of the bug. I'd like some sort of compensation.
  • Options
    DocStrange wrote: »
    I was in the middle of LOL when the dexterity bug started to occur. I had spent too many units already to back out, so I was forced to use over 1k units against Ex Venom because of the bug. I'd like some sort of compensation.

Same here, I even made a post about it last week before they fixed it. Absolutely ridiculous.
  • Options

oooh feel the burn....over inflated sense of self much?
  • Options
    Free players do not care because they have not lost any thing and they just go down from top tier teams to non spending teams but pain is for the players who spent and expected to work as advertised. Most of the forum I see free players who do not care.
  • Options

No I just understand how numbers work. 500th place is not high. None of your comments add anything to this discussion. You were just bragging about not needing items.
  • Options

No I just understand how numbers work. 500th place is not high. None of your comments add anything to this discussion. You were just bragging about not needing items.

You wrote that this bug has cost 'EVERYONE' units.

I simply mentioned I haven't experienced the bug, ergo, it did not cost me any units...

Time to get over yourself and stop talking in absolutes, clearly anyone who did experience this bug, most likely will have had to spend glory and maybe units on heals. But not 'EVERYONE'....
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited June 2017
    I don't think that we will receive any compensation
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Why not @Ozzieont ?
  • Options
    So many big issues for last few weeks and costed many items and still no compensation?
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    I don't think we will receive any compensation either. Kabam hasn't said anything that makes me think they will compensate for these bugs. Lots of people asking for compensation and spreading rumors, but Kabam has been mostly silent on it.

Honestly, I'd rather see revives added to the milestones or the glory store. They're too expensive to buy with units.
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    I know what Kabam said. The only promise they ever made was, "Yeah, we'll think about it later." That, to me, says not to expect anything. It's certainly not a priority.

Don't keep your hopes up.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I'm with spum. I doubt we will see any compensation.

I think it will be near impossible for kabam to truly gauge the impact the bugs had on the community. I'm sure there are thousands if not millions of reports about losing champs because of bugs but I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of those are probably false.

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    I agree with 2nd comment, stop expecting freebies when your not entitled to any.

Bugs are all fixed now and game play is much better, don't know why everyone is always trying to get free things.

All games have bugs, some companies don't even address the bugs.

Yep it has been frustrating to play but last time Kabam were nice with compo everyone was crying about how they did that.

So shhhh and accept your not entitled to anything
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I agree with 2nd comment, stop expecting freebies when your not entitled to any.

Bugs are all fixed now and game play is much better, don't know why everyone is always trying to get free things.

Yep it has been frustrating to play but last time Kabam were nice with compo everyone was crying about how they did that.

How am I not entitled to anything if they themselves admitted that was a bug and if that same bug made my game worse and directly caused the overextended use of units, potions and revives? That alone makes me entitled for anything I've used up that otherwise I wouldn't use because of the bug and plus more on top of that because it lasted over a month.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    SlySly wrote: »

How am I not entitled to anything if they themselves admitted that was a bug and if that same bug made my game worse and directly caused the overextended use of units, potions and revives? That alone makes me entitled for anything I've used up that otherwise I wouldn't use because of the bug and plus more on top of that because it lasted over a month.

You should try reading the terms of service sometime. It is shocking how little you are actually entitled to (hint: it's nothing).

Did you know you aren't even entitled to say how in game currency is added? If kabam says 2+5 = 4 then there is nothing you can do about it. They make the rules.
    Kabam reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make all calculations regarding the balance of Virtual Currency in your Account
    - straight from TOS

• Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    The mail says it was compensation for the maintenance being extended but whatever, it was compensation

Yes I think that is all the compensation that will be had.