**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the most under-rated champion in the game?

In my opinion I think it's Vision (Aarkus). What is your opinion?

Comments

• Options
    Zakrw_317Zakrw_317 Posts: 50
    Etjama said:

Imo, Mordo. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's underrated in the sense that he's a really good champion. I just think he's underrated because people view him as a pile of steaming trash when he actually has some really solid utility. Also, I know that everyone is gonna be saying Hawkeye. And I would agree... if it wasn't for the fact that everyone says that. The majority of people now say he's underrated which makes him... not underated.

And that's facts I love vision aarkus but I never hear about him and mordo is nice especially on defense cause you can't parry him right?
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    hoy many threads about this are gonna be?

hawkeye
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Zakrw_317 said:

Etjama said:

Imo, Mordo. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's underrated in the sense that he's a really good champion. I just think he's underrated because people view him as a pile of steaming trash when he actually has some really solid utility. Also, I know that everyone is gonna be saying Hawkeye. And I would agree... if it wasn't for the fact that everyone says that. The majority of people now say he's underrated which makes him... not underated.

And that's facts I love vision aarkus but I never hear about him and mordo is nice especially on defense cause you can't parry him right?
    You can Parry him, but you can't attack right in when you do. If you attack him when he's stunned, he evades and degens you. That's the easy part. The hard part is when he gets power gain cause then he starts playing all defensive and holds block till he gets a Sp3.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Remeli said:

Doc OC

Agreed.
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Night Thrasher
  • Options
    rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    MODOK
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    King Groot
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★

I feel like rogue is really underrated shortened stun duration buff steal life steal power steal on the sp2 she's imo a beast

Agree. My best champ through act 5

• Options
    nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Etjama said:

Zakrw_317 said:

Etjama said:

You can Parry him, but you can't attack right in when you do. If you attack him when he's stunned, he evades and degens you. That's the easy part. The hard part is when he gets power gain cause then he starts playing all defensive and holds block till he gets a Sp3.
    And then the opponent often dies from laughing about the ridicolous mediocre damage that comes out of his sp3.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Doc Ock for Utility, and I love Spider-Gwen for medium health pool fights
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Angela and Yondu. The damage that Angela can do with basic attacks is nuts. Just keep using sp1 Everytime you reach 1.75 bars and you will be hitting extremely hard.
    Yondu is a very good bleeder and his heal block capabilities shouldn't be ignored.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

When Terrax is available, I think he won't. His synergy with Mordo makes him into a Quake 2.0: just holding the heavy, if you get hit he evades and degens you. He has insane power gain, regen, anti-regen, degen, stun, Fury, high energy resistance, block unblockable special attacks and of course anti-stun mechanic.
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    skill - taskmaster
    science - electro
    mutant - x-23
    tech - doc ock
    mystic- guillotine
    cosmic - carnage
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Doc ock Hawkeye taskmaster and killmonger by some... cough seatin cough cough