**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Scheduled maintenance? [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    When does the game go back up?

Its back up now
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    They won't release another Halls or Healing since this week of AQ is free. It would be nice to have one AQ where nothing goes wrong. This is at least the third or fourth week in a row. This does not give me much confidence for a redesigned AW format.

• Options
    I logged in
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I logged in

Don't fall for it. You might have lag or get kicked out again.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Must have been something beneficial for players going on for them to respond this fast!
    "Wait...players are getting an advantage of some sort. Pull power cord out of the wall Mike!" DO IT NOW!
  • Options
    OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    So I'm assuming this "maintenance " is to fix the AQ penalty bug. What is so frustrating if that turns out to be true is they will literally take the game down for this but can't fix or take the game down for oh let's say any of these issues:

Evade bug
    Power drain bug
    Attack whiffing bug

Which these bugs consequently cost players time, units, money and resources.
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Okay...I was wrong. I got credit for the fight. Dormammu is dead. Kabam is trying to restore my faith.
  • Options
    CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    OGHeRRo wrote: »
    So I'm assuming this "maintenance " is to fix the AQ penalty bug. What is so frustrating if that turns out to be true is they will literally take the game down for this but can't fix or take the game down for oh let's say any of these issues:

Evade bug
    Power drain bug
    Attack whiffing bug

Its pretty simple. Don't spend a dime on this free to play game. If they fix it cool. I'll buy something then. But not a cent until then.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    CptMuffin wrote: »
    OGHeRRo wrote: »

Evade bug
    Power drain bug
    Attack whiffing bug

Its pretty simple. Don't spend a dime on this free to play game. If they fix it cool. I'll buy something then. But not a cent until then.

yea ok
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    edited September 2017
  • Options
    CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    It's down for me again.
  • Options
    V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    edited September 2017
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Smh
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    soooooooo we doing "maintenance"....again??