**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pulled a namor after I sold him

Can't seem to find the thread right now but does anybody know what the compensation will look like? Will I now get him at sig 20 plus 275 6* shards? Like a guaranteed 5* namor Crystal or how are they doing it in this scenario?

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    U will get back an awakened namor plus and sigs, iso, gems, and rank up material u had used on him.
  • Options
    HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    No shards though? I don't see why I shouldn't. If I didn't sell him I would've popped some 6* shards. And awakened sig 1 or sig 20? Best thing they should do is send "Namor" crystals of the guaranteed rarity that you sold. That way the iso and shards aren't lost
  • Options
    I just had this happen with Cull Obsidian. Hopefully, they’ll give us the 6* shards we would normally get, but I’m not counting on this possibility having been considered. Knowing we would be without the character temporarily doesn’t mean normal game mechanics shouldn’t function as intended.
  • Options

I just had this happen with Cull Obsidian. Hopefully, they’ll give us the 6* shards we would normally get, but I’m not counting on this possibility having been considered. Knowing we would be without the character temporarily doesn’t mean normal game mechanics shouldn’t function as intended.

Normal game mechanics are functioning as intended. You didn't awaken the champ. You sold the champ because u didn't like him. Since you sold him it's the same as pulling him for the first time now.
  • Options
    There are other champs I don't like. I still get resources for duplicating them. It's no different than pulling any champ more than once. I plan on taking him all the way back up to R5 max sig but this time through I'm using a mutant 4-5 gem instead of t5s and saving myself a generic gem since I just pulled him again. It's different than selling a 4* for a handful of 5* shards because there was never a refund for rank up materials before now. And I didn't receive anything for selling him like "normal game mechanics"
  • Options
    spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    Still did not read anywhere when the compensation is supposed to arrive to our accounts?
  • Options

Still did not read anywhere when the compensation is supposed to arrive to our accounts?

The projected date is March 9th.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Selling him because you want your rank up materials back because they changed the character, not because you don't want him. You should definitely get the six star shards, whether they will or not is different story.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    You'll get the normal materials associated with duping a champion
    If you sold an unduped namor when they return the champion you'll get the 6 star shards, iso and +20 sigs
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I wish that anybody who sold these two champs would have a .000000000000000000001% chance of pulling them again so we don’t have to keep reading these posts.

Is that enough zeros for that?
  • Options
    KattohS said:

I wish that anybody who sold these two champs would have a .000000000000000000001% chance of pulling them again so we don’t have to keep reading these posts.

Is that enough zeros for that?

You don't have to keep reading them. The title gave you plenty of information to go off of and you chose to click and comment
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    I think giving up 275 6* shards is worth getting back all the resources you spent ranking him up.
  • Options
    Bigbowlr said:

I think giving up 275 6* shards is worth getting back all the resources you spent ranking him up.

I'm glad someone else appreciates kabam changing their precious rules and is allowing ppl to get back everything they put into their champs. A lot of ppl including some in this thread are just doing it to exchange some items they used for items they have acquired since they ranked the champs up like exchanging a generic gem for a class gem. Now, it seems like they are just being greedy wanting even more items that will take even more time and effort for kabam to sort out intentionally delaying everyones items getting returned. Kabam may just decide all this work isn't worth the effort in the future just because some ppl want a few 6* shards. It just appears like some ppl can't ever be pleased even when kabam is doing something that's favorable to the players. There are several posts every day about this and when items will be returned. It's ironic how ppl want more but can't even read the information that Kabam posted here and emailed in-game that answered most of these issues. That's just how I view it and I'm sure many ppl will disagree. That's fine though because we all can have our own opinions.
  • Options
    Kabam's doing something favourable? How is nerfing one of your best attackers in the game favourable. People putting resources into a champ that's great then pulling the rug out from under him. Not to mention how many people weren't sure what to do for 6 months because nobody knew what the nerf was gonna look like.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    HyzerBomb said:

Kabam's doing something favourable? How is nerfing one of your best attackers in the game favourable. People putting resources into a champ that's great then pulling the rug out from under him. Not to mention how many people weren't sure what to do for 6 months because nobody knew what the nerf was gonna look like.

Explain how they were nerfed and the rug pulled out from under him.
  • Options
    The Regen is significantly less and the ramp up time absolutely slows him down
  • Options
    I know it's minor and he's still a great champ. But just not quite as fun as he was
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    In the matchups that he’s designed for he’s still the best option in the game. The healing reduction while not ideal is minimal unless you’re in the habit of sitting at 20% health.
    Up until 6.2-3 you don’t need the range of his imperious Rex anyway, so having extra bleeds along the way makes him faster to use in his non ideal matchups anyway.

90% of people ranked him down for 1 of two reasons -

1) free 25 units on level up event
    2) they can get their sig stones and AG back and reinvest in a more efficient way.
  • Options
    kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    HyzerBomb said:

No shards though? I don't see why I shouldn't. If I didn't sell him I would've popped some 6* shards. And awakened sig 1 or sig 20? Best thing they should do is send "Namor" crystals of the guaranteed rarity that you sold. That way the iso and shards aren't lost

I don't think its a good idea as you would have got the other resources for duplicating the champ at the time you duplicated him, and while you selling him they didn't took out other resources only took the champ and the signature and the used awakening gems and the same items are giving back.