**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

After Hulkbuster Buff, Magneto should be next?

Magneto is the worst champion, that deserves a buff the most, based off his rich comic book history...yes, we have had two mutant buffs already, but its MAGNETO!

do you agree?

After Hulkbuster Buff, Magneto should be next? 175 votes

Yes! He's Marvels best Villain
66%
DrZolasamalasravanAlfa_PigeonWorld EaterTimone147gr3nd3lDipon713mmmbanyasNick_Caine_32SIlverProfessorManup456ChovnerOesername123yago86Duo_KulioTitanPunchMonto_Carlos28Darkrider05Ace_22Mqc19 117 votes
No, champions of other classes need hit before another mutant
20%
Spity68jdrum663SpicyslicerJim0172AceLuffySaboTKS87TheHoodedDormammuJustagameKAJUBADAMCHORSolotrixDjinNeotwismBlue_MarvelX_Factor_AgentAshton2099Lunchbox78PrezRio4CarossyGizTonygreg 35 votes
Dont care, just want hulkbuster buff live and then another poll
13%
NinjaWarrior99BajjsbwuqjwLibralonixLvernon15ShadowstrikeM1k0rinezgoingXcrøss_TRDuke_SilverNiradredsoxpatsfan89MysterioTorah13Colonaut123KalantakPřìņče01MauledslackerChewie420Jim_29pqsquared5099 23 votes

Comments

• ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    I think it's daredevil there's something about him since he came second in poll not sure tho
  • CHIEF1121CHIEF1121 Posts: 18
    Personally, I’d like to see OG Iron Man buffer seeing as he’s arguably the most iconic character in the game at the moment.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I'd like to see Juggernaut or Maw get fixed or tech and skill. We recently had 2 mutants done. Other classes should have a chance before they do more mutants
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    No, i pulled a 6* KG, so him.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    They gotta buff iron patriot with HB hes the worst of the iron men
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    I don’t think there should be a poll on who to buff next. The majority of the MCoC community agrees that Magneto deserves the buff compared to any other. At the end, he is Magneto the most notorious villain. 😍
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Magneto being a meme champ, TWICE!, is a cardinal sin.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

I don’t think there should be a poll on who to buff next. The majority of the MCoC community agrees that Magneto deserves the buff compared to any other. At the end, he is Magneto the most notorious villain. 😍

If the majority agrees why shouldn't they have a poll?
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    As much as I would love to see magneto reworked we just got reworks for OML and Colossus I think they should do juggernaut next because they haven’t done any reworks for the mystic class yet and in general juggernaut is much too weak in this game like magneto
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Magneto certainly needs and deserves a buff. The only reason I hesitate is because the mutant class just got 2 buffs and is already one of, if not the best class. Mystic is starting to come around but there are still too many champs who are nearly useless. And skill really needs some love.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think that's up to Kabam to decide. They should make another poll. I'm sure, if Magneto is on it, he will win.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I believe he would've win any poll, but because of reasons they never set him as an option. So I'm afraid we may never see him buffed
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    Kabam: “Never!!”
  • BlackBonny87BlackBonny87 Posts: 5
    even cyclop could get some improvement...
  • Blue_MarvelBlue_Marvel Posts: 235
    The sooner you guys realize this, the better....

Kabam MCOC is it's own universe. We have to stop comparing Magneto of MCOC to Magneto of the 616. He is NOT the same person. Similar? Yes, but exactly the same? No.....

So.. in this Marvel universe of MCOC, Magneto is NOT a God tier character.
  • Lunchbox78Lunchbox78 Posts: 36
    edited May 2020
    I am the proud owner of a 5* sig 60 Magneto, and I don’t believe that the current in game versions of Magneto should receive a buff. I assume that when Disney brings the Xmen to the MCU we will see a more impressive new model of Magneto, not the clunky and awkward ones we have now.
    I would like to see an Ebony Maw buff though, improve the mystic class.
    Ebony Maw buff idea, by Unassignedtester:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/196103/ebony-maw-buff-idea#latest
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    i would like to see a mystic champ get buffed imo
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    HAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

OH dear, its really been long time since people ask kabam to buff magneto, but untill now, it just become, thread in forum.

• Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Magneto's deserving, but Dr. Strange is most iconic Marvel character not living up to his reputation. He should be one of the top mystics in the game, full stop.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    iron fist needs a buff too. Also diablo
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I really wanna see sentry to be buffed
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Mutant has enough good champions. I think we should focus on classes like mystic. Also, I don't agree that people should be buffed just because they're good characters or are powerful in comics/movies, but they should be buffed based on what the game needs.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I'm still waiting on the Karnak buff promised years ago. Lol
  • Just2310Just2310 Posts: 16
    Youre welcome
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    I’d like to think this poll was the one that solidified this magneto buff decision lol
  • Just2310Just2310 Posts: 16
    A day after i create a poll changes announced .....coincide....... i think not.......
    Obviously kidding
  • TonygregTonygreg Posts: 4
    Sentry needs to be buffed feels weird void being really good and he is just ordinary. Superior Ironman, juggernaut, Deadpool needs buffing cause they are remotely useless.... both punishers need upgrading to match their names and vibe... a lot of champs need working on