**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who you will choose?

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

Who you will choose? 104 votes

Stark SPIDER MAN
33%
NonuDuMonUÆrroneousNojokejaymPeterQuillEvangelionlovrMysterioiceC408Colonaut123SDPVoltolosBowTieJohnTheSquish671ManfréaBolgenDeadpool87NBSAIMiStaLovaGrandmaster007Narwhal52xTheSaith 35 votes
Guilotine 2099
60%
SnakeEyes69BendyTerraLibralonixLvernon15Knorr7227RCunhaFR33_HUG5Hammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756DonnymeijBrokenDuffMcGruffDrDeadpoolReferenceAssumedNameHalleyMoosetiptronic10or_StrongCharlie_Scene 63 votes
Luk Cage
5%
bm3eppsBattle_GreninjaHector_1475Disgruntled_User_123Nichj99CaptainPoll 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Guilotine 2099
    Nice choices
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I can't. Sparky vs guilly? I can't imagine choosing between one. That's an op nexus crystal.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Luk Cage
    For me, personally, awakening Luke Cage would be so nice. His indestructible signature ability is truly one of the best in the game - great safety net.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Guilotine 2099
    All 3 are good. I pick what I don’t have only.
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Stark SPIDER MAN
    Got 5* Blade r5 and ghost rider r4 and i choose stark spider and i awaking him and rank 5 :)
  • Options
    JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Stark SPIDER MAN
    I had to go with Stark Spidey cause I have Guilly it's just too hard to decide man
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Guilotine 2099
    starky doesnt really have a whole lot of utility, although he is a damage powerhouse. ima have to go with guilly 2099 for her utility and suicide friendlyness
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Guilotine 2099
    I would choose Guilly ²⁰⁹⁹ because that'll awaken mine.
  • Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Guilotine 2099
    @NerdNerdNerd1 Auto evade on most specials, power drain on heavy, taunt, stun chain with special 1, and ensnare on special 3 isn’t a lot of utility?
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Guilotine 2099
    2099 no doubt
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Guilotine 2099
    MiStaLova said:

Got 5* Blade r5 and ghost rider r4 and i choose stark spider and i awaking him and rank 5 :)

That was a good pick, I would choose sparky in that situation too. I think that overall, gully is more viable and has more utility than sparky. You could even argue that gully has a higher damage output than sparky with over a couple hundred hits.
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Stark SPIDER MAN

Auto evade on most specials, power drain on heavy, taunt, stun chain with special 1, and ensnare on special 3 isn’t a lot of utility?

I think what they meant was "not a lot of utility compared to guillotine".

Her power control alone should essentially substitute for many of the utility aspects you mentioned, namely power drain, special evade and taunt. At least it would be fair to put those against each other.

What's left then is for once his ensnare, which doesn't really sound thar good on paper tbh (passive evade counter and 30% aar) for merely 18 seconds. Considering you need to get to an sp3 first, this doesn't make him a viable evade counter in my opinion. Maybe I'm missing a crucial part here, but I don't really see any reason to use his sp3.

Also he has a stun on his sp1, which is nice, but also really short.

Standing against that are double immunity, regen, heal reversal, miss, combo shield and an armor up buff.

I don't think sparky is close to guillotine in terms of utility, which is not to say he's bad or lacking utility, but she's simply better in that regard. In my opinion of course.
    I know it's SUUUPER Niche but I didn't have an option for Magik when I did my first LOL run so I brought my 5/50 Blade and AA (along with 5/65 Sparky, Miles and Vulture for synergy) and Blade and AA didn't do **** compared to Sparky against Magik. I had maxed pacify and cycled SP3 never pushing her to SP2, and tried to only push her to SP1 when she was stunned and I think she proc'd limbo maybe 5 times total.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Stark SPIDER MAN
    not cage, either sparky or guillotine 2099 because I have a 5* tech ag lying around since gifiting