Options

Elektra ability reduction still not working

In your recent patch you said you were addressing elektra's ability reduction not working on evade. I can confirm on my end that this is still not working at all. Can you look into this please

Comments

• Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Amen. I posted earlier about the same thing. Supposedly evasion is passive on spidey even tho the DEFENSIVE abilty triggers only during attack. Hindering Electra useless. Kabammed! Can a mod comment please?
  • Options
    It's not make any sense, otherwise why Kabam sad that will fix this issue on the pre update notes?
    It is a bug, Elektra is not reducing the eveding and everyone need to repport it for the support, not only post here.
    Lets force them to fix her.
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    She recently launched on 5*crystal... so needs to fix asap.....
    #VVIP#
  • Options
    SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    0uhcim3u1dgf.jpg
    Lol thats why i noticed it
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    I hear they are claiming it's a passive ability and not defensive even tho it triggers during attack. Might be a stupid rumor. This is a problem.
  • Options
    LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    tested and appears to be working for me, all you having problems have you tried testing post maintenance?
  • Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Damn Logey! I haven't tested in the last few hrs. But I know for sure this morning it wasn't working.

P.s. Hit me up on Line!
  • Options
    KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    I tested before maintenance and after maintenance. She is still VERY bugged. Can we get some acknowledgement of this by Kabam please? 3 star black widow sig 99 beats spidey 5 star with 55 hits and 1 evade. 4 star Elektra with RESONATE gets 6 evades in 25 hits. Explain please?
  • Options
    VicayneVicayne Posts: 25
    da9tyxmrfsd8.png

I have not had any issues with her against defensive abilities. Are you sure you're reading the ability description correctly?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Go duel a maxed spider man or night crawler and then say that.. @Vicayne youre probably not noticing an issue because you play her the normal way....parry + 3 hits and wait for another parry. Spidey and NC can't evade while stunned from parry. Its when they are UNDER a debuff like her bleed or even RESONATE and they constantly evade.. Thats why its broken.
  • Options
    VicayneVicayne Posts: 25
    No, actually when I have a bleed effect on Spiderman or NC, I usually go full throttle on the attack til the debuff wears off. Remember, it is not 100% ability reduction so they still have a chance to evade.

I'm saying, to me, in my opinion, she is performing normally. I typically use her for AQ (map 5x5) and arenas so my experience may differ from yours.
  • Options
    BeowulfBeowulf Posts: 34
    The chance of a NC evade should be like 5-6% right with the debuff on. I was definitely seeing a problem pre maintenance @KerayZ , since maintenance it might be OK I haven't been able to test it enough but I did have some good fights where he evaded only once which is about what I'd expect
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Pick a duel target. How about Brazil89. Use a 3 star black widow 99 if you have it. if you have the 4 star use that. Count the evades. BW pulls it off way better, every, single, time. Check it out. They have the exact same percentage chance. Then throw on resonate and see how useless that mastery is since it should make Elektra just as good as the BW. Its just not happening man.

3 star BW with 55 hits on brazil89 = 1 evade
    4 star Elektra in 25 hits w/ resonate = 6 evades

This is my average. I've done it many times.

Oh and heres the kicker that alot of folks arent seeing. Brazil89 has suicides and is already debuffed. Not even taking advantage of his suicides I still get the same numbers. Then try hitting him with his suicides. It does nothing. Elektra's ability is just broken altogether.
  • Options
    SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    I have no problem with her when it comes to negating electros static shock just evade
  • Options
    The issue is only with evade @Sweatlip
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    I stopped using her against evade champs. Had to pull her from AW because evades seemed to happen significantly more after I triggered bleed on the 12.0 update stuff. Everything else was normal but with this clearly she needs to stay benched
  • Options
    So this still has not been acknowledged. I don't want to make a new post about it but I don't know what else to do to get a response to this. I mean come on, you guys literally said you fixed this in the update and now are just ignoring it.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Does Elektra bypass evade now? Has the issue been fixed? Does she always bypass Regeneration?
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Thoughts?
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I had her ability reduce me recently and I had no debuffs on me. Not sure how that fits in but I could not parry and could not seem to trigger any effects on her and she never hit me. No node mechanics.