**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Act 5 Chapter 3

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Kinda like the 5* awakening gem crystal and 5* rank-up gem crystal this chapter will give as its exploration rewards. Other than that, the other rewards are ok.

I wouldn't be too quick to judge the rewards. Maybe Act 5's completion and exploration rewards will be through the roof, giving us all the rewards we waited for when each chapter rolled out. Who knows, maybe Act 5 completion just bombards us with a ton of T2A, and exploration drops some T5B, and maybe even a substantial amount of 6* shards. That will be when I truly judge the entire Act 5 and its individual chapter rewards.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    No bro, 5.2 rewards are much better. At least you can pull T2A shards from uncollected Crystal. Random awakening gem is just a chance at something good for most people.

There are no t2a shards in the uncollected crystal. Just t4b and t4c shards witha rare chance at a 4* champ.

I have pulled 3600 twice and 1800 once
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    These rewards should have been given after 5.2. You say the uncollected was such a big step for advanced players yet you reward them with **** to rank up another 4*. If you complete 5.2, you most likely are focusing on 5*s now
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Drummer829 wrote: »
    These rewards should have been given after 5.2. You say the uncollected was such a big step for advanced players yet you reward them with **** to rank up another 4*. If you complete 5.2, you most likely are focusing on 5*s now

If its **** thrn dont do it. Get over yourself. The rewards were pretty good, and besides, chapter rewarda have always been ****. Be grateful that we are geting this much
    Scottryan wrote: »

If its **** thrn dont do it. Get over yourself. The rewards were pretty good, and besides, chapter rewarda have always been ****. Be grateful that we are geting this much

Haha, "the rewards were pretty good". You got jokes. How much do you make at kabam?
    Cmon, let's be real here. The rewards from 5.2 are BARELY any better than 5.1, yet 5.2 is twice as difficult. The collector is as obvious of a cash grab as LoL. Kabam wanted more people to spend units/money on the collector so they created these "uncollected" crystals and pushed us to finish. Of course I'm going to play it because even though the rewards sucked, I want to progress with the story and what else am I going to do during completion events? 5.3 rewards better represent the difficulty of chapter 5.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Cmon, let's be real here. The rewards from 5.2 are BARELY any better than 5.1, yet 5.2 is twice as difficult. The collector is as obvious of a cash grab as LoL. Kabam wanted more people to spend units/money on the collector so they created these "uncollected" crystals and pushed us to finish. Of course I'm going to play it because even though the rewards sucked, I want to progress with the story and what else am I going to do during completion events? 5.3 rewards better represent the difficulty of chapter 5.

Fo sho
  • xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    I don't want cosmic awakening again please make it generic, I cannot even use it.
  • xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    There are t2a in uncollected daily
    1800 or 3600

of coursecourse they are there but you one lucky day in 2 months
  • jangan terlalu mahal harga nya
  • YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    Nice Rewards on Chapter 3 but will there be any Degeneration nodes in it???
  • KyoKyo Posts: 8
    Estou tendo problemas com meu jogo os adm poderiam fazer algo?
  • KyoKyo Posts: 8
    Os administradores do jogo poderiam resolver problemas do jogo o meu nrssa atualização esta muito ruim
  • There should be replay option in the game. Everyone in the Alliance should be able to watch live attacks. That would be great.
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    I am sick of people telling me I should be greatful for what we get. Kabam should be greatful we are even still playing this busted, buggy game where none of us can advance past level 60 for 2 years now, nor can we even rank a 5* all the way up before they drop 6*. My time and and money are valuable to me. I expect better and you should too. Plenty of other things to spend my time and money on if Kabam cannot start getting some things right and very soon. Epic fail on these rewards period, and that is the last thing I am going to say about it.

Actually you will be able to max a 5* before 6* champs are available. 5.4 comes out in December and 6* champs will be available in early 2018
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Morgan wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    Those complaining about the rewards are just babies.

You have a 5* Class awakening crystal as a chapter exploration reward. The only other one available in the entire game right now is through LoL completion. How many units does that cost? Do you think exploring 5.2 will come anywhere close to that cost? And you already have that as a reward by exploring 5.3.

This is a slap in the face for those of us who completed LoL pre-12.0 where the average cost of completion with a 5* r4 SL was 5 digits units, but you don't see us complaining.

Many of you are asking for t2a just for exploring 5.3. I get it, it's progression. You want proper progression? Go complete LoL. Completed it? Then explore it. Don't whine about rewards not matching your dreamy expectations.

Honestly I would love to have 1 t2a as an exploration reward as that would give me enough t2a to rank up my 6th 5* r4.

But difficulty wise, act 5 doesn't warrant a t2a reward, at least not solely for 5.3. We were given t2a for the EXPLORATION of the entire Act 4 to open us up to having 1x 5* r4, which is a step up from the highest attainable rank of a champ at that time, a 4* 5/50. At that time we were using 4/40s to clear a pre-nerf Act 4, so imagine the relative difficulty then.

Act 5, excluding the collector fight, is by no means more difficult than pre-nerf act 4 using 4/40s. Not to mention the uncollected title given simply by completing, not exploring 5.2, gives you an infinite number of t4c Fragment crystals or t4b fragments DAILY. That, in itself, is a much bigger reward than 3x t4cc given by exploring Act 4.

The only reliable place to find t2a is exploration of LoL. Let's put it in a very objective manner. LoL has 7 paths, total rewards of 12 t2a, 30 t4cc in terms of upgrade materials. Dividing it down will be approximately 2 t2a and 5 t4cc per path, I'm excluding the outermost easy path because it's cakewalk.

Do you really think exploring 5.2 was anywhere near clearing 1 of the inner paths of LoL? 5.2 was fun, but relatively easy comparatively. And for exploring 5.2 or 5.3 you're expecting t2a? Hahaha.

From an act to Act perspective, each act's exploration rewards usually tally with the amount of resources needed to take 1 champ to the next highest possible rank.

So my guess is that t5bs, 2 of them, will be rewarded for Act 5 exploration. In addition, 75% of the next bottleneck will be given, i.e. 3 t2a.

If you noticed, this is also the trend for the other acts, like how act 4 exploration gives 3 t4cc (75% of the 4 needed to r4 a champ from the previous highest available rank, i.e. R3).

What I'm saying is, don't complain about the rewards being insufficient. Instead, think of how you can progress in the game with the current avenues already given.

The game offers an avenue for progress for 99.9% of its players, it's whether the players want to grasp these avenues or not. So those who are whining, quit whining like a kid and spend more time figuring out how you can progress instead of asking for more rewards to feed your need for progress.

knock knock it's me, 2018. Remember 2015? he's dead. like, since years.

People has gone aroudn plenty and everything changed. Rewards has to change aswell. What it used to be ultra rare before should be uncommon now, that's how online game works you know?

Beside, you're obv one of the blessed. what the 4 yo player would say looking at his pile of cosmic AGs or 4 science ones? He plays since you were playing and again, prolly, he will miss what he need the most, to pick his champ to 4/55. But this time, with the shadow of 6* icoming.

Not everyone is lucky or blessed in the game, but 2-3 years of loyalty and spending should be rewarded with certainty at a point, not random disappointment.

I am pretty sure that 2018 is waiting to take birth
  • Sure! Kabam must create a prestige gap. After everibody can have 4/5 5s R4 and a 5s maxed out sure make a lol2 whit Tb5 for create the new prestige gap. Big spenders always must have an advantage. Is the nature of the game.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    My big question is there a scenario where you have to rerun the same path in order to fully explore a quest?

@Kabam Miike still waiting on an answer to this. Will gates cause this to happen?
  • @Kabam Miike will champs that decrease ability accuracy affect the power gain buff?

They don't. The reasoning for that is to maintain consistency with other instances of non-buff related Power Gains. For Example, Black Widow doesn't passively reduce the Power she gives her enemies when striking them, so we opted to keep it consistent with that. If it was a Power Over Time Buff like Hyperion, it would likely be a different story.
  • My big question is there a scenario where you have to rerun the same path in order to fully explore a quest?

@Kabam Miike still waiting on an answer to this. Will gates cause this to happen?

You MAY have to re-run parts of a path (when they overlap with other paths), but all of the Gates in Chapter 3 are permanent, so once you open them the first time, they're open forever.
    How many individual runs will we have to do in each quest?