**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the worst champion in the game?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
We have so many champs in the game that some are left in dust but are still useful. There are also champs which are absolutely useless even for the new players who join MCOC and is only used as an arena fodder and are in dire need for a buff. So which champion do you feel is absolutely useless in the game and that they don't have anything remotely useful in their kit?

Who is the worst champion in the game? 186 votes

Joe Fixit
15%
BigPoppaCBONEMutantRNanoDroidTerraege999menKayser2705SlashingSunsetHendrossCharlie_SceneMarvel2289LordNeoMrGordo5150SpinterDead1Arham1Veer4_0Ya_Boi_28ChubsWhitePlinkoJohnyBoy 28 votes
Iron Patriot
19%
RaganatorWaynedavyRyGokuTexas_11Mrmarvel123Colonaut123AleorTehsigzorzPin_the_AvengerPGT17Xva23Lucasjones_98Narwhal52xIroetBenQcSlayerWillieBDarkDuelistBonzodavidsacoma_sack78Bawa69Omedenn 37 votes
Hulkbuster
7%
StefanjonesThatGuyYouSaw235Ahitlawadknight27Scopeotoe987Legendboy2411VoltolosEtjamaWoody15Thicco_ModeCtfz35Jet6_3XanthiazZayTtay 14 votes
Falcon
9%
Alfa_PigeonAxeCopFirejdrum663Monto_Carlos28Mqc19Zarnof97leftQacobUsername19273Etm34ms_5707983CHIEF112122piløtsRasputinscurseCaptainGameCanucks37BigTexxxAss 17 votes
Diablo
11%
ImranLilMaddogHTFilmsauceThehereticByrneWasPbishopKalantakElohim16PeaRatBahubaliMasterChief1176Ewell65SSS69AstoundsTheflashseas10Aomine_Daiki10KeniutekMrR0b0tErik_Killmonger1001Ismaail_55Invicta_Hellion 21 votes
Abomination
4%
HeroBoltsyJakearoundOpandemonioDynastyTehSlayerEdeuinkLegend474Namorcool 8 votes
War Machine
1%
MrBanksTheInfinty 2 votes
Magneto
10%
Timone147Spity68INTEGRALTendersquadJcobra25BrokenHilldarmmmpunchJChanceH9DjinStevieManWonderMiStaLovaKRANꓘtidusx2jrObaid_Jacob03AlexBossuDeejmihajloxLightWork69 19 votes
Iron Fist
4%
gr3nd3lNumanThe_GruffaloUltimateBatJokePrezRio4Stevenfan2odishika123Paul_RuddBangBang456 9 votes
Others- Anyone I couldn't add to the poll
16%
KpatrixSupremeWarlordYoMovesLvernon15SceptilemaniacThecrusher_9756BulmktB_Dizzle_01RoyalPlasmaNeotwismX_Factor_AgentZeezoosGnotnusFred_JoeityKing_Leo321Gooseman27Steel_Ball_RunlowlevelplayerMCOCHazzaTheToxicCactus 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Moon Knight sucks damage wise
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Kpatrix said:

It’s not the champ, it’s the player. I’ve seen guys with the worst rosters ever do more in war and AQ as well as story than guys with stacked rosters of max “god tiers”

I agreed with Kpatrix.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Iron Patriot
    I know a lot of people don’t like magneto, but he has one purpose, he is the main link to having a mutant critical synergy team....

Magneto + storm + cyclops + wolvie ..... gets a full critical team... if I remember well
  • Options
    Gooseman27Gooseman27 Posts: 55
    Idk about yall but green goblin need a buff considering how strong he is in the comics, hes laughable in mcoc
  • Options
    ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Falcon
    Nobody does less damage than Falcon. Iron Patriot is my favorite bozo. You guys know you love that Sp. 3 with the bugle at end.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    All Hulkbuster has right now, is Armour
  • Options
    GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    DD netflix was my first 5*, and I never used it.
  • Options
    Prod_EmeraldProd_Emerald Posts: 9
    Karnak is the worst champ, barely does any damage and has terrible sp's and utility
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    I am Groot
    Pitiful damage and heal, only good thing is that he’s bleed immune and slightly annoying on defense
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Groot
  • Options
    RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    Kpatrix said:

It’s not the champ, it’s the player. I’ve seen guys with the worst rosters ever do more in war and AQ as well as story than guys with stacked rosters of max “god tiers”

They would still have an easier time and faster fights if they were using better champs. As for the guys struggling with God tiers.. Well, scrubs gonna scrub...
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Joe Fixit

I am Groot
    Pitiful damage and heal, only good thing is that he’s bleed immune and slightly annoying on defense

His faster debuff shrugging can be useful. But overall he's below average
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I am groot
    I AM GROOT
    i am GROOT
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Kpatrix said:

Swedeah is amazingly skilled and ranks up garbage champs, COWhale has a stacked roster and still pays people to play...
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Falcon is incredibly useless, and doing 900 damage on a special 2 in arena actually hurts my soul.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Kpatrix said:

Swedeah is amazingly skilled and ranks up garbage champs, COWhale has a stacked roster and still pays people to play...
    Calling out players is against the forum rules even if the comments are accurate.
  • Options
    cherascheras Posts: 112
    Actually 70% in the game are worst champions.

25% just OK

4% are Good Enough

1% Best
  • Options

I am Groot

bro u a jojo fan
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    You really just necroed a thread to ask if someone was a jojo fan.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

I am Groot

bro u a jojo fan
    I have no words
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Why does everyone forget the og meme 6 star Deadpool x-force? Guy does absolutely nothing.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Why does everyone forget the og meme 6 star Deadpool x-force? Guy does absolutely nothing.

He at least has some useful synergies with Omega and Fury.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    MoonKnight is total garbage with Civil Warrior a very close 2nd while Groot is a solid 3rd