UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

R5 5* vs R2 6*

What is the benefit of one over the other? Other than being able to continue to upgrade the 6*. When they are both at r2/r5 do 6*s still have more attack/health over the 5* counterpart?
I have 5* versions of most my 6*s and I'm trying to decide if the extra resources is worth the upgrade?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 6,029 ★★★★★
    A 5* 5/65 is slightly below a r2 6* in stats but it's a very miniscule difference.
    The 5* version is easier to dupe so that's a plus. The 6* however has a higher growth level which allows it to outgrow the potential of 5*s.
    As for you, I'd rankup that Sunspot tbh
  • ParfanityParfanity Posts: 324
    Terra said:

A 5* 5/65 is slightly below a r2 6* in stats but it's a very miniscule difference.
    The 5* version is easier to dupe so that's a plus. The 6* however has a higher growth level which allows it to outgrow the potential of 5*s.

Okay thanks. I'm assuming he doesn't need dupe ?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 6,029 ★★★★★
    Parfanity said:

Terra said:

Okay thanks. I'm assuming he doesn't need dupe ?
    Sunspot? No. Unless your mad hungry for prestige. His dupe is just a nice thing to have
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    however, six star's have the adrenaline mechanic, which is the other advantage to having a 6* r2 instead of an r5 5*
  • AleorAleor Posts: 2,792 ★★★★
    What wasn't mentioned is champs of different stars amount generate a little different amount of power, but I don't remember which are better
  • ParfanityParfanity Posts: 324
    Mike439 said:

Aleor said:

What wasn't mentioned is champs of different stars amount generate a little different amount of power, but I don't remember which are better

This isn’t quite right. Rank determines power gain not rarity. A 4* rank 5 will gain more power than a 6* rank 1 until that 6* is rank 5.

What? Really ? Damn