**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 5* vs R2 6*

What is the benefit of one over the other? Other than being able to continue to upgrade the 6*. When they are both at r2/r5 do 6*s still have more attack/health over the 5* counterpart?
I have 5* versions of most my 6*s and I'm trying to decide if the extra resources is worth the upgrade?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    A 5* 5/65 is slightly below a r2 6* in stats but it's a very miniscule difference.
    The 5* version is easier to dupe so that's a plus. The 6* however has a higher growth level which allows it to outgrow the potential of 5*s.
    As for you, I'd rankup that Sunspot tbh
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Rank a 6* that doesn’t rely on Sig ability. Since harder to dupe and less stones available. If they rely on high sig go for 5*.
  • ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    Terra said:

A 5* 5/65 is slightly below a r2 6* in stats but it's a very miniscule difference.
    The 5* version is easier to dupe so that's a plus. The 6* however has a higher growth level which allows it to outgrow the potential of 5*s.

Okay thanks. I'm assuming he doesn't need dupe ?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Parfanity said:

Terra said:

Okay thanks. I'm assuming he doesn't need dupe ?
    Sunspot? No. Unless your mad hungry for prestige. His dupe is just a nice thing to have
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    however, six star's have the adrenaline mechanic, which is the other advantage to having a 6* r2 instead of an r5 5*
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    What wasn't mentioned is champs of different stars amount generate a little different amount of power, but I don't remember which are better
  • ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    Mike439 said:

Aleor said:

What wasn't mentioned is champs of different stars amount generate a little different amount of power, but I don't remember which are better

This isn’t quite right. Rank determines power gain not rarity. A 4* rank 5 will gain more power than a 6* rank 1 until that 6* is rank 5.

What? Really ? Damn