**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Claire Voyant or G-99?

BoranParkerBoranParker Posts: 47
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I recently opened 2 crystals and I got Claire Voyant and G-99. I have some questions. First, who should I do 5/55 first and why. Second question is, does Claire Voyant’s awaken ability is really important? Should I awake her? Thank you.

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    I don't have G2099, but I love Claire! Quickly used a gem on her and took her to r5! No regrets
  • NinjaNate90NinjaNate90 Posts: 52
    I have both R5 5*. If you’ve finished Variant 3, CV in a heartbeat. Otherwise it may be wise to get G2099 up and get your free R5 from Variant 3. She smashes most lanes and turns the bosses to butter. Get her combo above 250 and she downs Kang before he can regen.
  • NinjaNate90NinjaNate90 Posts: 52
    And CV does not need awakened.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    BWCV hands down, she wrecks so much stuff.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    both are huge utility champs, what content are you planning to do?
  • BoranParkerBoranParker Posts: 47
    edited March 2020
    H_I_Z said:

both are huge utility champs, what content are you planning to do?

I’m planning to use them in 5.2.5, 5.2.6 in story mode and 4.3 ; 4.4, 4.5 and 4.6 in RTTL.

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    g2099 is a ramp up champ and really only shines in high health pools. She is good only if you can maintain a high combo.
    BWCV is an all around good champion. You should only awaken her if you need prestige. She is one of the highest prestige mystics in the game.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Sadly g2099 doesnt have much use outside variant 3 and some occasional niche stuff.

She was meant for abyss/LoL but that didnt end up being the case
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Love Claire. Have her as rank 2 and a 5/65. Amazing suicide champ. I have guilly2099 as a 6* as well. Never use her. Haven’t found a place where she fits anywhere. If I need a high combo I’d always choose Aegon over her anyways
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    In the earlier game Claire is 1000x better, guilly is a long ramp up champ
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Both are worthy, but I'd prioritize Claire Voyant first; she'll help you get the materials you need to then take G2099 next.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Claire. Wait for an Aegon and level him up instead of G2099. Besides Variant 3 and LoL, she's useless
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    CV. G2099 is far too situational for me.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    I have both as 5* and BWCV is better for her utility.

I use Aegon over g2099.