**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does 5* Punisher exist in the game ?

Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
You can see 5* punisher when you spin the crystal, but I've never seen anyone who got her?
It is worse than immortal Iron fist.

Comments

• nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Pretty sure she is shy, that's why her 5* version just appears when we spin the crystal. I opened 60 and only got a 4* version of her, man she must be hating me so bad kinda makes me hate her too
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Maybe HE will appear only if everyone refer to him by the correct gender.
  • Maybe HE will appear only if everyone refer to him by the correct gender.

"You know nothing John Snow"
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Romissy wrote: »
    Maybe HE will appear only if everyone refer to him by the correct gender.

"You know nothing John Snow"

Jon*
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I don't think anyone has actually pulled a 5* punisher yet as there's been no brag posts, no screenshots of opponents in arena using one etc. So yeah I think it's on the same level of rarity as IIF
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    He's in there. Just as rare as the 4* is in the regular Crystal. At least that's what I've gathered. No data to support either way yet. Also, the Crystals have only been out for a short time, so it's not unreasonable that we haven't seen too many thus far.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Ethans8279 wrote: »
    You can see 5* punisher when you spin the crystal, but I've never seen anyone who got her?
    It is worse than immortal Iron fist.

oqu6lnw01in7.jpg

WHAT woman you know that looks like THIS !? I mean, Dude, Seriously !!??
    To be fair i know at least 5 women with more facial hair than that...

Comment of the week this XD hahaha