**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Whole New World! April’s Event Quest: FROM BEYOND!

Carina has found a nexus of power within the Battlerealm that is rich with Astral and ISO energy. With this newly found resource, she hopes to restore Doctor Strange’s astral form back into his body, allowing him to come back to help the Contest once again.

Though there is a problem unforeseen by those that use it: This nexus is a powerful fountain of energy, and while it may help those that use it, it can also be used to empower dangerous forces within the Battlerealm. Because of this, there are many eyes set upon it, some of whom have never seen before. Mumblings of a Sorcerer Supreme materializing into the Battlerealm has many heroes shaken, raising brows and concerning many. And possibly following her, a worshipper referring to herself as the envoy of “En Sabah Nur” has created a storm that stirs many where they stand.

What they are doing inside the Battlerealm is a question on everyone’s minds. However there is a bigger question that concerns Carina, and Doctor Strange… are they friend, or foe? Find out in FROM BEYOND!

Reforming into The Battlerealm are two new Champions!

Sorcerer Supreme, a new and mysterious comer to the Battlerealm. While her intentions, and her allegiances, are a mystery, her strength in the mystic arts makes her a force to be reckoned with. With a strong command of the Astral energies, she is able to disarm her foes with relaxed ease, stripping away their powers before she powers herself up to take the fight to her foes. It’d be wise to not underestimate the powers of the Mystic Arts.

Storm (Pyramid X), also known as the Fourth Horseman, is the second mysterious force to charge into the Battlerealm. An indomitable force with the power of the weather at her fingertips, she delivers shock and awe with a force that has never been seen before. Whom she serves, with her weather bending powers, is beyond imagination. It is a mystery held by the other world she hails from. Do not dare attempt to challenge Pyramid X.

Q&A

How long does this Quest run for?
This Quest will be starting on April 1st at 10:00AM PST and will run until April 29th at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until 10 AM PST on April 15th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends Title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends Title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this Quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the Event being live will win the Title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
--
What are the rewards?

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
1x Premium Hero Crystal
2,400x Premium Crystal Shards (2.2x Crystals)
1,700x 3-Star Hero Crystal Shards (85% of a Crystal)
2x Tier 1 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
17,450 Gold
1x Vishanti Title
1x 2-Star Storm

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
2x Premium Hero Crystal
8,500x Premium Crystal Shards (4.25x Crystals)
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
1,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (50% of a Crystal)
150x Units
2x Tier 2 Class Catalyst Crystals
3x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
1x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
12x Tier 3 Generic ISO
24x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
19,325 Gold
1x Vishanti Title
1x 3-Star Storm

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
4x Premium Hero Crystals
4,450x Premium Crystal Shards (2.225x Crystals)
1x Ultimate Crystal
1,400x 4-Star Crystal Shards (70% of a Crystal)
1,000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
7200x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystals
25x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
30x Tier 4 Generic ISO
5x Tier 5 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
28,825 Gold
1x Vishanti Title

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x Ultimate Crystal
3,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1.5x Crystals)
1x 4-Star Hero Crystal
2,300x 4-Star Crystal Shards (1.15x Crystals)
2,750x 5-Star Crystal Shards (27.5% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
36,000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment (1x Catalyst)
3,600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
95x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
12x Tier 5 Generic ISO
38,825 Gold
1x Apocalypse Title

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected Quests, you earn:
4,020x 4-Star Crystal Shards (2.01x Crystals)
7,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (75% of a Crystal)
2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
12,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment (33% of a Catalyst)
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9,000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard (20% of a Catalyst)
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
42,825x Gold

Comments

• SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Gamer I don’t think we’re getting a cavalier quest. We’ve come to the close of act 6 and there’s no news on it. I’m guessing they’re going to wait until the next major title before considering one. It really sucks that they haven’t even introduced the prospect of one after 3 whole years after uncollected difficulty started
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

@Gamer I don’t think we’re getting a cavalier quest. We’ve come to the close of act 6 and there’s no news on it. I’m guessing they’re going to wait until the next major title before considering one. It really sucks that they haven’t even introduced the prospect of one after 3 whole years after uncollected difficulty started

Well ther said it was one there radaer just not when

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    They will have a cavalier difficulty added BG the end of the year. Keep up
    @IvarTheBoneless i don’t watch dork lessons so I wouldn’t know. Thanks for the information
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The usual, still no cav, though incursions seem like they’ll provide additional content for endgame players this month so shouldn’t get bored
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Same reward😐😐😐
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    It would be nice to get 2* and 3* versions of the new champions for the Beginner and Normal quests, respectively. Crystals with just the two new champions would be easy enough to do.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Now I have the Theme Song from Aladdin in my head. Lol. Looking forward to the EQ, though.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

Now I have the Theme Song from Aladdin in my head. Lol. Looking forward to the EQ, though.

Lmao, was bout to post saying Cue Aladdin song haha
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    How come the quest isnt ending in may?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

@Doomsfist79 well we have been stuck with this same boring EQ difficulty for 3 years now. Asking for an improvement in rewards and difficulty shouldn’t be unreasonable

That's right.. but the OP said they have been complaining.. and complaining.. so it seems that's not getting anything done.. hence i suggested to stop complaining..
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    The rewards need to be changed or updated, especially for Master mode. Summoners who can 100% are most like Act 4-5 or Uncollected.

Why are there ³* shards? A simple change could make the rewards so much better.

Replace the Ultimate crystal with a ⁴* crystal, and the ⁴* you'd get from 100% to a Legendary!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

The rewards need to be changed or updated, especially for Master mode. Summoners who can 100% are most like Act 4-5 or Uncollected.

Why are there ³* shards? A simple change could make the rewards so much better.

Replace the Ultimate crystal with a ⁴* crystal, and the ⁴* you'd get from 100% to a Legendary!

Máster got changed fairly recently, it’s uncollected or a new difficulty that are needed, uncollected has barely changed in over 2 years besides a very very small increase in gold
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Felganos said:

Can we please rework the time attack system? It's blatantly unfair tho those on android and basically comes with the condition of having or buying a brand new iPhone to win. Can we just design the time attack system so that it only accounts for time to move on paths and time in fights? Accounting for loading times is blatantly unfair and I'm tired of Kabam pretending it's a valid way to award legends badges when it's in no way a fair shot. If you don't want people to merc, make the legends system FAIR.

I think the point is to whale out and buy an iphone. Legends are the top of the top. They are the most dedicated players of the game. They intend to keep it that way.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    The monthly quest is always the same thing. I honestly feel like this is the side quest and the side quest is the main
    Easy heroic and master completion in maybe 2 or 3 hours every single time
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Longshot best option for storm pyramid X
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Rushed 100% uc exploration to pull 6* oml((

Overall it was kinda boring. Domino and rulk with massacre synergy did most of the eq for me.
    New storm dies of you crit often, so instead of parry-heavy used dex-parry-heavy, got one shot in 20 hits with sp2 finisher in initial completion.
    @Aleor are you seriously complaining about a 6* OML? He’s a solid champ after his buff