**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MoleMan Quest was the best in 5 years

RyseRyse Posts: 181
The rewards
The pattern
The fun of grinding
Freshness
Intermediate rewards
3 player fights

Today's event seems garbage. same old path grinding with end rewards.. pheww.. looks good in front and boring after playing. I am calling it now, Moleman quest was the best this game had to offer ! Current event is horseshit

Comments

• Options
    Killershark021Killershark021 Posts: 65
    Ryse said:

What are you complaining about? The side event, hall of healing, or normal UC EQ? None of them were terrible. They were quite the contrary. Free rewards for minimal effort. Quit whining.

Its my opinion that I found the Baron event lame and uninspiring. For you, free stuff maybe the motivation but for me, gameplay matters. Congrats to you for grabbing your freebies with no efforts.
    Mole man also took no effort
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,219 ★★★★★
    I’m definitely didn’t like to do that’s many part max 10 I’m wil had like
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Mike man event sucked, great idea but poor implementation.
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    It’s was long, but worth it
    Thank goodness for Autofight, otherwise I would have lost my mind
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Moleman rewards were incredible, probably the best rewards from any event that wasn't centered around a holiday or special event like Gwenpool goes to the movies. The gameplay and paths however were very boring and grindy. this new event looks to be a perfect mix of the two.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Moleman rewards were incredible, probably the best rewards from any event that wasn't centered around a holiday or special event like Gwenpool goes to the movies. The gameplay and paths however were very boring and grindy. this new event looks to be a perfect mix of the two.

Rewards were bugged, we received almost 3 times the completion and exploration rewards that we should have. We’ve got more for less in the past and this month is better again.
  • Options

Have to disagree. Best event was the little symbiote event/quest/thingie.

Agreed, I miss that little guy
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Miserable... way way to long
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,263 ★★★★★
    There might have been a lot of passes, but at least it kept me busy through the week. I like that way better than one shot and back to waiting. Lol.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    By this point I'm kinda missing the fun and interactive nodes. The fights are too easy and 2 paths is kinda boring. By this point, I'm done with the side quest and eq, and I'm just waiting for incursions to come out.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,263 ★★★★★

By this point I'm kinda missing the fun and interactive nodes. The fights are too easy and 2 paths is kinda boring. By this point, I'm done with the side quest and eq, and I'm just waiting for incursions to come out.

You're done EQ already?
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Markjv81 said:

Rewards were bugged, we received almost 3 times the completion and exploration rewards that we should have. We’ve got more for less in the past and this month is better again.
    We got more rewards and that's a bad thing? I don't remember any other event that gave so many rewards in the past.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    My personal favorite is still the Trials of the King/Mad Titan.

3-5 Fights once a day. Challenging, but not insurmountable. Nice daily rewards. Buffed challenge/rewards once a week. For me, that was close to perfect.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Mole man rewards were amazing but there was way too many path in the last 2 weeks it felt boring and repetitive (and that's coming from someone who loves grinding arena)
  • Options
    Thunderstruck77Thunderstruck77 Posts: 78
    I like the grind... didn’t bother me. But with that being said, if I never fight another mole man again I’d be okay with that. It got beyond repetitive. The best event was still that symbiote event. Now that was fun!
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,289 ★★★★★
    To each his own. For me, the mole rewards were very good, but it was a tedious grind than other side quests. I'd still do it again if the rewards were the same!
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Would you rather take decent rewards and give 45 minutes of your time per quest exploration, or give 5 minutes of your time for insane rewards?

The choice is obvious.