**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question regarding Dr Doom's unstoppable

Hi All.
There might be a very simple explanation which I am missing here. So can anyone help me out here.

I was fighting dr doom in AQ. As per champion spotlight he is supposed to go unstoppable while aura is active.

But he became both unstoppable and resist my unblockable sp1 from ghost and then heavy slapped ghost.

Might have missed this mechanic while fought him in uncollected EQ. Unstoppable , stun immune does not imply he will resist as well as it is a different mechanic.

Comments

• DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I have no idea.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Doom is in Hazarath mode. He can resist final hit of specials. And boss node for AQ had unstoppable heavies.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    He also resist sp and only the last hit when he Hav the arou op sty in he abtily
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 312 ★★
    Yeah, since he’s unstoppable on the last hit, he won’t be knocked down, so he can instantly retaliate, and if he’s charging a heavy when the last hit of the special comes in, he won’t be knocked out of the charge either.
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Terra said:

Doom is in Hazarath mode. He can resist final hit of specials. And boss node for AQ had unstoppable heavies.

Yes but in Dr Dooms champion spotlight he says he is supposed to be unstoppable.

Say for juggernaut if he is unstoppable I throw my unblockable sp2 I hit him thrice and then instantly dash back to phase recoil.

For last hit of sp1 and sp2 he is unstoppable and takes less than 5% damage.But Unstoppable and resist are not exactly the same mechanic.

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Yes but in Dr Dooms champion spotlight he says he is supposed to be unstoppable.

Say for juggernaut if he is unstoppable I throw my unblockable sp2 I hit him thrice and then instantly dash back to phase recoil.

For last hit of sp1 and sp2 he is unstoppable and takes less than 5% damage.But Unstoppable and resist are not exactly the same mechanic.

He resisted your ghosts final special hit due to being in Hazarath mode. And as he did resist it, AQ Doom has unstoppable heavies which is why he clipped you. It's possible for him to resist then go directly into heavy
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    When aura of haazereth active Doom takes very low damage and resist last hit of sp1 and 2