**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So which side you have chosen?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
And, would you swap after 2 weeks?

So which side you have chosen? 89 votes

Follow the ancient one
40%
GarryDKChadhoganTimone147NanoDroidTerraZarakikPatchie93FatalEndHammerbro_64spktobalaBattle_GreninjaChampioncriticManar198xVoltolosDrAwkwardPhDSpaddictedRockypantherxRonD9MeebletonLeoCruz 36 votes
Worship apocalypse
59%
MasterSmokeLeNoirFaineantCarnage313JadedzuffyBUZZdog3000Darkrider05PenumbrousLvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235SpiderCoolsDuke_Silveradknight27SuperGamerXDReferenceWicket329LmaoMoosetiptronicMysterioJMORG1111 53 votes

Comments

• Options
    Worship apocalypse
    I'm thinking to swap after 2 weeks. What's your choice? Stay and earn extra rewards?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Follow the ancient one
    Totally not swayed by how Sorcerer Supreme looks.
    I'm still debating whether to switch or not. Rankup materials are guaranteed items. Shards can provide anything between trash and godlike. One is a gamble, the other is not. But I'm still undecided whether to stick or betray
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Worship apocalypse
    And got my 5* magneto right away...
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Worship apocalypse
    Just duped Ronan and bpcw from my 2 5* from this.....
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
    Worship apocalypse
    Terra said:

Totally not swayed by how Sorcerer Supreme looks.
    I'm still debating whether to switch or not. Rankup materials are guaranteed items. Shards can provide anything between trash and godlike. One is a gamble, the other is not. But I'm still undecided whether to stick or betray

Expire Rank up materials If you don't Have deserving Champs
  • Options
    Worship apocalypse
    I pull 5* Hype and Sentry, yet both duped already. Basically the rewards are good.

I’m short of T2a and tends to switch path, but like the above said, the rewards of Anicent One below Master are just so so and can’t be stored up if you have already filled up T1/T2 basics.
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    Worship apocalypse
    after finishing and spending a bunch of revives I pulled ... Howard the Duck. hoping to get get a better one from next weeks quests
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Worship apocalypse
    I opened my 5 star, I can't seem to see who I got though.
    I am 100% switching over because now that I have gold again, I need rank up materials
  • Options
    ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Follow the ancient one
    I've chosen without looking what it means - "Follow the ancient one", but if i knew would pick "Worship apocalypse", can i change it now ?
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Worship apocalypse

And got my 5* magneto right away...

Same here bud. Not shocked though. I literally hate opening crystals anymore.
  • Options
    Worship apocalypse
    Zarakik said:

I've chosen without looking what it means - "Follow the ancient one", but if i knew would pick "Worship apocalypse", can i change it now ?

You can change it later, with a cost of losing double reward if stay unchanged.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Worship apocalypse
    I'll most likely switch but I have no gold
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Worship apocalypse
    I followed apocalypse without knowing the rewards. I will definitely switch to ancient, mainly for the t2a.
  • Options
    Worship apocalypse
    - ancient: certain reward, but those below Master are just T1/T2/T3 catalyst, subject to your inventory storage

- worship: shards amount are attractive and can be stored up, but crystals pull are subject to RNG

- stay unchanged: earn loyalty reward

- switch path: earn shards and rank up cats, more balanced rewards
  • Options
    ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Worship apocalypse
    I am following storm but I will likely switch for the rank ups when able.