**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the Best Cosmic In The Game?

Comments

• Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)

Stellan said:

I made a list of pros and cons I am familiar with regarding Corvus, CMM and Hyperion:

Nice list. Giving Corvus Power control is a stretch as is the armor break
    Ye the parentheses are meant to emphasize that. Corvus power control is indeed very limited and the parentheses on true strike are due to the synergy requirement. His armour break however is pretty good I think as it breaks all of the opponent's current armour buffs on a simple parry.
  • Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Neotwism said:

Stellan said:

I made a list of pros and cons I am familiar with regarding Corvus, CMM and Hyperion:

How can u say a con for Corvus is limited immunities but not say the same thing for CMM and Hype? They keep adding cold snap to more champs which hurts both CMM and Hype. I realize it takes time to regain charges with Corvus but it also takes time to regain CMM's binary ignition. It's almost the same amount of time

In my opinion it really comes down to personal preference. The champs are all great. It just depends too much on the opponent and nodes to decide who is best overall.
    Corvus immunities are limited as they are not permanent and instead bound to his glaive charges. Once the charges are gone, so are his immunities. CMM can bypass all dots due to indestructible and shrug off although posion is her only permanent immunity.

CMM can also ramp up in every fight whereas Corvus is dependent on specific opponents.

CMM can pretty much stay consistently on full binary when paired with Nick Fury.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus with suicides due to him being able to regen, if suicides aren't in the equation then 100% cap sparkles
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Mixalis said:

VTD - toxic armour is passive, great against debuff immune nodes.
    - once ramped up easily one of the highest damage potential champion in the game.
    - sustainability from regeneration buff.
    - degeneration if bleed immune
    - - siphon with sp 1

VTD can be one of the best but relies too much on RNG to claim the top spot in my opinion.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Stellan said:

Your analysis is both insightful and helpful for players. While I personally would go with Corvus, I don’t have CMM, so I’ll defer here to those who have experience with all three.

• Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    My boi Corvus
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Repto23 said:

Theyre too scared to make him a 6*

SO TRUE
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Venom The Duck
    It's not venom the duck but I like him
  • Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Theres a ton of really great options you can go to in the cosmic class whether it be CMM, Corvus, Hype, Cull or Venom. As 5*'s go, I dont have Corvus, Cull or Hype so my vote was for CMM. I enjoy using her even without Fury because once her Binary gets ignited, youre dropping bodys from 40% to KO. But like i said, you clearly cant go wrong. I personally believe it's the best class and most OP with Mutant being a close second.
  • Options
    Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Hyperion

I gotta go with my main hype. I do have a 5* sparkles and a fury, sparkles is only r4 because hype has done everything that a I need from sparkles. But anyway let's get on to my argument. First off hype doesn't need sigs (saw someone mention that earlier in the thread) 20 sigs he is good to go, no need to pump more into him, the benefit is tiny. Second he is not heavy attack dependant, anyone saying he is has probably not played him a lot. The heavy attack furies boost your damage a lot but are not needed to have him be a beast. There definitely is some rng with the heavy so I can't deny that as a con, but as I said earlier heavies aren't nessacary to have him be a beast. Now onto pros. Potent regen, crazy power gain (never have to parry), frequent non contact attacks and if you want only non contact, non contact attacks apply incinerates which not many champs are immune to, great damage, easily accessible armor break, stun chains without power boost (even better with power boost), no need for synergy, no rampup (a few heavies and an l3 if you want is not a ramp), and no ceiling on content. For those who are doubting me on the no need for heavies thing I have a near one shot (boss had like 800 hp left and I wasn't full boosted) of a flow warlock boss where I didn't throw a single heavy, I can't send the video through here but I'll send a couple screenshots.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Cul Obsidian
    Because why not. Btw fix his name
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Hyperion
    R2 her Look at this sp3

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Corvus best cosmic,Claire best mystic,omega best mutant.And all three of these needs suicides.
  • Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Deli said:

CMM is prolly my favorite, but for me there is no denying that Hyperion is #1.
    Corvus in act 6.3 and 6.4 is a disappointment.
    As much as I love CMM she really does need nick fury. And if you are running act 6 that means you need a 5* or 6* fury.
    Hyperion can put out damage with the best of them. His power gain is arguably the best in the game allowing for many game styles allowing for success in many scenarios. And experienced hyperion players will tell you that his regen is awesome, providing over 30% health regeneration.
    Hyperion has no limits and is effective in pretty much all game modes of this game. The same cannot be said for the other two. That's why I choose hyperion.
    P.s. For the all corvus lovers who say "use a cosmic power boost and spam sp2"... I would ask you to slap a cosmic power boost on hyperion and spam his special special 2. You will be amazed.

With Hyperion Sp2, the damage isn't as good as Corvus.
  • Options
    Corvus Glaive
    Also, why does everyone think that after running out of Glaive charges, you have to quit the fight, but it isn't so, you can still attack and stall for time. And then get Glaive charges again.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Corvus Glaive
    Deli said:

Arham1 said:

Deli said:

As much as I love CMM she really does need nick fury. And if you are running act 6 that means you need a 5* or 6* fury.
    Hyperion can put out damage with the best of them. His power gain is arguably the best in the game allowing for many game styles allowing for success in many scenarios. And experienced hyperion players will tell you that his regen is awesome, providing over 30% health regeneration.
    Hyperion has no limits and is effective in pretty much all game modes of this game. The same cannot be said for the other two. That's why I choose hyperion.
    P.s. For the all corvus lovers who say "use a cosmic power boost and spam sp2"... I would ask you to slap a cosmic power boost on hyperion and spam his special special 2. You will be amazed.

Only of you have corvus ramped up with 3 or 4 charges then maybe. Also, by the time you throw 1 special 2 hyperion has prolly thrown 3 or 4.
    If you consider corvus being ramped up a problem, then charging heavy and wishing to get alot of fury is a problem as well. Corvus' Cruelties are guaranteed, whereas Hyperion's fury are RNG based.
  • Options
    Corvus Glaive
    Deli said:

Arham1 said:

Deli said:

Only of you have corvus ramped up with 3 or 4 charges then maybe. Also, by the time you throw 1 special 2 hyperion has prolly thrown 3 or 4.
    1 special 2 with corvus is better than 3 with Hyperion.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    TKS87 said:

Guys, c'mon, the REAL #1 cosmic champ hasn't even been mentioned yet.. it's obviously superior iron man. The only proof you should need is literally in the name - he is superior ;)

superior to OG iron man maybe....
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Because... he is gentle....

groot is the best because he is a NICE guy

What other champ would give up his arm so Thor could have a weapon?
    Arham1 said:

Deli said:

Arham1 said:

Deli said:

If you consider corvus being ramped up a problem, then charging heavy and wishing to get alot of fury is a problem as well. Corvus' Cruelties are guaranteed, whereas Hyperion's fury are RNG based.
    How are they guaranteed? Can you always pick and choose the Champs you fight on paths? Did I miss the arena like "choose another match up" while questing? Even getting the charge from an auto block/evade champ isn't guaranteed. Nothing worse than going for the knockdown for the charge/true strike only to have them evade or block the last part of the heavy. By the time you go for it again, the fight ends up being over, and you've taken more damage than necessary trying for the charge.

No different than trying to build up for hype. But I do love when I build up double digits and throw his SP2.

Both Champs are tops in cosmic and both are worthwhile in their own way and can cause crazy damage. Is the minor quibbling worthwhile?