**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I will never get warlock or ghost 😭

KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577 ★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
https://youtu.be/-nYIQrNxA1Y

I have been targeting warlock & ghost since both of them have come out. What’s the longest you’ve been targeting a champ that you haven’t been able to get?

Comments

• Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    On my main I couldn’t get Aegon or quake. Pulled both on my alt though. The champ I still haven’t gotten is a 5 or 6* venom
  • Options

On my main I couldn’t get Aegon or quake. Pulled both on my alt though. The champ I still haven’t gotten is a 5 or 6* venom

That’s the worse! When you get a champ on your alt that you’ve been wanting on your main.
  • Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Yeah that sucked. I’m happy I can still play around with them on the alt though. Sometimes I wish I could combine my 2 accounts. Adding both Aegon and quake to my main roster could make it even more stacked
  • Options

Yeah that sucked. I’m happy I can still play around with them on the alt though. Sometimes I wish I could combine my 2 accounts. Adding both Aegon and quake to my main roster could make it even more stacked

Lol can you imagine if you if that was possible? People would just do that all the time & create 1 big giant massive account
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    5* thing.... i always wanted him... but i have pulled other champs and don’t need him anymore.... that being said... kabam will send one my way soon
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Been trying to get a Ageon above 4*. Have gems and everything ready. Just need him as a 5* and imma sail through 6.2 and other endgame stuff
  • Options
    Lol what did you need the champion for?
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'm still waiting on Wasp as a five or six star. I've opened well over a hundred five stars, about 18 six stars, and who knows how many cavs trying to get her, but nothing.
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

I'm still waiting on Wasp as a five or six star. I've opened well over a hundred five stars, about 18 six stars, and who knows how many cavs trying to get her, but nothing.

I have both, 5* duped and 6* undupped
  • Options
    MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151 ★
    I will never get Nick Fury or Ægon but imma keep trying!
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Still waiting on medusa!
    Also aegon, fury, ghost, and doom who is the more recent

I've also got my eye on storm px, which means it'll be awhile before she lands in my lap!
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Waiting for ghost too, I have wasp and antman as a 5* so I am rdy to go, ghost whould be the most desired Tech for me
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Forgot to mention ... 5* Heidall... could use him... angela is waiting for the synergy...hello Kabam santa.... knock knock
  • Options

What do you need wasp for? What is the reason you're looking for her?
  • Options
    MityAnt said:

I will never get Nick Fury or Ægon but imma keep trying!

I got lucky I pulled an Aegon, but still no luck with Nick Fury either. I would love to have him for synergy purposes.
  • Options
    Pyrda said:

Waiting for ghost too, I have wasp and antman as a 5* so I am rdy to go, ghost whould be the most desired Tech for me

That definitely sounds exactly like me! I can't wait! Once I get her I'll be so excited!
  • Options

Forgot to mention ... 5* Heidall... could use him... angela is waiting for the synergy...hello Kabam santa.... knock knock

That Heimdall synergy is definitely amazing too!
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'm waiting on either namor or omega red. Have gems from 2-5, awakening gem & 200sig stones just waiting.... Which ever comes first gets it.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Still waiting on a 5* Quake. I’ve opened well over 100 5*s. She’s my favourite champ and I know that 5*s will be irrelevant by the time I get her. I doubt she’ll be released as a 6*(although I hope I’m wrong)
  • Options
    Qfury said:

I'm waiting on either namor or omega red. Have gems from 2-5, awakening gem & 200sig stones just waiting.... Which ever comes first gets it.

That’s literally the same situation with me & tech. Waiting for a warlock or ghost
  • Options

Still waiting on a 5* Quake. I’ve opened well over 100 5*s. She’s my favourite champ and I know that 5*s will be irrelevant by the time I get her. I doubt she’ll be released as a 6*(although I hope I’m wrong)

I hope you’re wrong too & they release her as a 6*. She’ll be amazing as a 6*
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Krzysalt I run my sig56 six star ghost for most everything I can. I have Ghost as a 2/35 and 4/55 both awakened by gems, Antman 5/65 and 1/25, and Hood 1/25 and 1/25 (Never took up the five star since I pulled the six star one almost right after).
    At this point, I’m more than good enough with Ghost to not need the unblockable synergy, but I really want Wasp for the principle of it. Also, I need her to complete my Ant-Man beast team.
  • Options

@Krzysalt I run my sig56 six star ghost for most everything I can. I have Ghost as a 2/35 and 4/55 both awakened by gems, Antman 5/65 and 1/25, and Hood 1/25 and 1/25 (Never took up the five star since I pulled the six star one almost right after).
    At this point, I’m more than good enough with Ghost to not need the unblockable synergy, but I really want Wasp for the principle of it. Also, I need her to complete my Ant-Man beast team.

That’s awesome! You have a pretty sick roster with that 6* ghost. So I don’t have a 5 or 6* ghost as my post says but I’ve been playing with my 4* to just practice. I still suck hard with her. Any tips on how to play ghost?
  • Options
    ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110 ★
    Primarily Ghost, Have the rest of the synergy. Also dying for a Doom but he is more recent.
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    edited April 2020
    I have 5 star 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5 skill rank up gems plus a generic awakening gem along with 100 skill sig stones all waiting for Aegon... and I'm still waiting. Bout to give up.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

I need a 6* Dpxforce

Same he's got the best synergy for NF, (also helps OR)
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Blade haven't got a 4* or 5* he is evading me for 2 years