**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help for Act 5.2.4

Currently I’m on my way to try and defeat the collector as a F2P player and I’m looking for some tips on how to deal with Act 5.2.4. Do I just need to find a way to deal major damage? Because the get buffet whenever one debuff activates on the defender.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Options are:
    Heavy damage
    Someone who shuts it down (aa omega etc.)
    Someone who ignores it (ghost unblockable champs)
    Heal block/reverse (void mysterio warlock etc)

When it comes to playing around the shrug off there are 2 options, heavy debuff champs who constantly trigger it, they’ll regen but you can parry
    Champs with no debuffs, you might not be able to parry much but they won’t be healing much
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    This is my complete guide on completion for that quest. It has strategies and counters, on top of which path to take.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/172789/a-comprehensive-guide-to-5-2-4-lines-in-the-sand#latest
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    I used 4/40 sabertooth with Killmonger synergy, worked great. Took the path with rocket and star lord. Magik was my only real pain. Thanks for the guide Hammerbro.
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Learn to intercept.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    If you Have Colossus, take the Caltrop path.

bring the synergy, Domino, Omega, Emma frost and Juggs, and you will trash that lane...