**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rainbow profile

Can we please have a rainbow profile please pic for the NHS and others around the world

Comments

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Rainbow profile to promote LBTQ would be different but not sure about this
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    They have underwear..
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Might do mate, might be nice for their kids, family, whoever might see it.

Point is it doesn’t hurt anyone but the snowflakes in this thread, clearly.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    If anything the profile pic would probably not be free also considering there are better things to as then a pic related to the “issue”
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    On a separate note, a rainbow profile pic would be interesting at least. A rainbow border might actually be cool, if not a bit garish.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    It's funny how if a rainbow pic wasnt associated with LGBTQ, people wouldn't have a problem with it
    🤔
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    This post has gone off the rails and will soon be shut down
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    On the OP’s suggestion, it’s a nice idea, maybe as a border. I wouldn’t be comfortable with it not being free, that would appear to be profiting off of this pandemic, but I guess it could be nice for any essential workers who play the game.

To be honest, it’s the sort of gesture that we the players should be able to organise themselves. Like we all set our profile picture to a certain champion as a mark of respect or something

But if you really want to show support, donate stuff, check up on people. We all need each other through this
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Then again if it was added people like the ones in noob global would be spamming all types of crud
  • Options
    TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    I don't think most of us have anything against LGBTQ people but it's very annoying when these folks are way too vocal and push it in everyone's faces. Most of the people are heterosexual but I don't feel like there is a need to constantly remind it to the world. Science says people are born with their sexuality, we get it and most of us accept it but don't push your sexual orientation in my face on a daily basis, there is no need for this. Also cut the bull**** and explain how the f*** is a rainbow profile pic gonna support first responders? If anything, KABAM should have came with something like $1.00 value small pack of rewards that everyone could afford and would go towards organizations currently trying to handle the situation. On the the other hand not sure if it's really legal to officially collect money from people if you are not a registered charity. For what we know KABAM is a private company with real expenses and profits, what they do with profits is completely their business but I don't think it's legal to make a "Donation bundle" and ask people to help unless registered. In the US you need a license or registration to do such things if I'm not wrong, otherwise considered a crime.
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★

To be honest, it’s the sort of gesture that we the players should be able to organise themselves. Like we all set our profile picture to a certain champion as a mark of respect or something.

Ronin has a mask.
    Doctor Strange was a doctor.
    Deadpool?
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

On the OP’s suggestion, it’s a nice idea, maybe as a border. I wouldn’t be comfortable with it not being free, that would appear to be profiting off of this pandemic, but I guess it could be nice for any essential workers who play the game.

To be honest, it’s the sort of gesture that we the players should be able to organise themselves. Like we all set our profile picture to a certain champion as a mark of respect or something

But if you really want to show support, donate stuff, check up on people. We all need each other through this

That's a cool idea actually. Reed richards comes to mind in support of scientists all around the globe exhausting themselves in order to rescue a huge part of humanity.
    That’s a good shout. Could also have a champion with ‘Doctor’ in their name. So Doom, Voodoo, Strange and Doc Oc. Doc Oc would cover both as well actually
This discussion has been closed.