**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up advice!

StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
I'm looking for other opinions regarding who I should rank up next.

Context:
• 6.1 (cavalier) - Completed. Nothing else in act 6 touched.
• Act 5 100% explored
• Variants not touched
• Lol/ Abyss not touched

Next goal is probably completing some variants, do one path of Lol and then perhaps continue on act 6. Question is who would benefit me most on this journey. Is it Blade with another rank or two, a generic gem and 50 stones, Stealth suit Spidey (gem, stones or nothing) or Claire Voyant? Next in line for R5 is probably Quake though.

Rank up advice! 17 votes

Blade (gem and 50 stones)
35%
Viper83AgentDoom9WRIRChadpool1Narwhal52xLegionnaire 6 votes
Stealth suit Spidey (gem, stones?)
47%
Barath121X_Factor_AgentEtjamaMiStaLovaILLUSION8TheInfintylowlevelplayerJABBA_2 8 votes
Claire Voyant
17%
Plato92Sparx265Virtuoso 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I would personally save it & take sentinel in to V2 & 3. Get V3 fully explored with him, see what gem you get from there.
  • Options
    Qfury said:

I would personally save it & take sentinel in to V2 & 3. Get V3 fully explored with him, see what gem you get from there.

That sounds like a pretty smart plan. You reckon my roster with my pretty ok skill are enough for exploring V3? I've got a 6* Cull to make us of in V2 to.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Stellan said:

Qfury said:

That sounds like a pretty smart plan. You reckon my roster with my pretty ok skill are enough for exploring V3? I've got a 6* Cull to make us of in V2 to.
    I also recommend holding off for now. I recently fully explored Variants 4 and 3 (I’m just slightly ahead of you on progression) and with Nick Fury CMM, Quake and Sentinel, you should be able to complete at least the easy path of Variants 4 and 3. Watch some YouTube tutorials and save units.

Good luck!
  • Options

Stellan said:

Qfury said:

I also recommend holding off for now. I recently fully explored Variants 4 and 3 (I’m just slightly ahead of you on progression) and with Nick Fury CMM, Quake and Sentinel, you should be able to complete at least the easy path of Variants 4 and 3. Watch some YouTube tutorials and save units.

Good luck!
    Appreciated answer, I think I'll do so!
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I’d definitely save or do torch or quake.
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    edited April 2020
    Blade (gem and 50 stones)
    Blade is great fro progressing players
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Stealth suit Spidey (gem, stones?)
    Stealthy, no gem, no stones.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Quake