**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider Gwen with mix master impossible?

Anyone have tips on how to defeat Spidergwen in Baron's war: Spider Sense, Epic, without using every revive in my inventory.

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Nightthrasher
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Or anybody -> Parry, Med, Light, Med, Parry, Heavy, Repeat
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    An awakened Iceman, playing aggressively enough and spamming SP1s, might also work. Good luck!
  • Options
    11825121182512 Posts: 126
    Venom.

Or just parry heavy. She can't evade while stunned.
  • Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 163
    1182512 said:

Or just parry heavy. She can't evade while stunned.

This. I used Colossus and threw nothing but heavies. Even though the debuffs knocked the damage down a bit, I run willpower, so I healed the entire fight and finished at full health on both runs.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    What does that node do anyone pls answer me
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    Venom, nightthrasher, xbones, quake, any 5/65 (Omega destroys her), corvus with prox, duped Nick....
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    @LexSavi are you sure? Cause I even got the fatigue while hitting her while she’s stunned. Solo’d the path with corvus proxima synergy but I forgot to bring my venom for her. Everytime she gains an evasion charge she also puts a fatigue on you because of the node if she’s stunned or not
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Note that Spider-Gwen doesn't have anything that reduces the duration of Stun Debuffs. Therefore, you can repeatedly make use of MLM combos right after a Parry stun in order to completely ignore her Evade.
    Champions with short Heavy Attacks can also work for this reason.
    Venom has an in-built ability that allows him to ignore Evade while fighting a Spider-Verse Hero (if his Klyntar Buff is active, but from my understanding Spider-Gwen doesn't have anything to deal with that)
    Slow and Coldsnap debuffs will also shut off her evade (unless you're using Unblockable Special Attacks in the case of a Slow Debuff).

There are a lot of counters to that Spider-Gwen. Either you can bring someone with the abilities to counter her, or you can just counter her with your playstyle (MLM or heavy right after a parry stun).
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Mix Master, it makes the opponent evade if you attempt the same basic attack directly after one another. They will evade if you do light medium medium, but not if you do light medium light. Spidergwen has evade in her basic kit so slightly more annoying fight
  • Options
    Mountie69Mountie69 Posts: 21
    Thanks all for the tips!
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Corvus with Prox/ true accuracy helps some. Also just proxima helps some.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

Venom, nightthrasher, xbones, quake, any 5/65 (Omega destroys her), corvus with prox, duped Nick....

Corvus with proxima synergy won't work or any true strike champ as spidergwen nullifies the true strike buff
  • Options
    Terra said:

Mix Master, it makes the opponent evade if you attempt the same basic attack directly after one another. They will evade if you do light medium medium, but not if you do light medium light. Spidergwen has evade in her basic kit so slightly more annoying fight
    Oh i see what kabam did there they want to milk the whales
  • Options
    Mountie69 said:

Anyone have tips on how to defeat Spidergwen in Baron's war: Spider Sense, Epic, without using every revive in my inventory.

Night trasher will make that fight a piece of cake just use skateboard attacks and you are fine