**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

How to defeat permanent regen Magneto in chap 4.2.6?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    And Dave... I thought from memory that Gully's special 2 didn't work in that fight. At least...I think that's how it used to be back when I did it.

I made him Bleed to counter it with her. I also lucked out and got him when Heal Block was rolled. She's Sig 99.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    WTF! I finally managed to take him down with miss marvel, but kabam didn't register that win!

I closed and reopened the game and got him on poison which slowed down the healing, got MM to max power and then just kept hitting him till he went down. But when I tap screen just before fight summary, it takes me back to as if this fight never happened! :s
    And got him on heal block this time, and miss marvel muscled through! B) Yippee! Thanks for all the suggestions guys. :)
    f9_abs wrote: »
    And got him on heal block this time, and miss marvel muscled through! B) Yippee! Thanks for all the suggestions guys. :)

All about rolling that Heal Block. ;)
    f9_abs wrote: »

All about rolling that Heal Block. ;)

Yup, only that helped me with that damn crazy regen.
    Buster wrote: »
    I used Dr strange I tried others but he was the only one that worked for me.

I used DS earlier, but he nullified that regen for a few secs before it came back again. I didn't try fate seal though.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,587 ★★★★★
    Act 4.3.1 next and Starburst :s
    Suffers Degeneration proportionate to Champion's missing health
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    winterthur wrote: »

Use wolve & x23 there.

Oh yeah, I completed that chap by taking down that global node. But will have that to be considered for sure for exploration.
    TheSOURA wrote: »

Use wolve & x23 there.

Thanks, will try that. But somehow my Wolvie doesn't get that regen very often.

Yes. Bit of a pain. Not tremendously. Regen helps. Always a good idea to bring a few Pots and a team that can kill quick enough to avoid too much Damage.
  • I just got to him the first time and just heal block locked him with my 3* dupe Doc Octopus. definitely one of the easier fights.
  • And Dave... I thought from memory that Gully's special 2 didn't work in that fight. At least...I think that's how it used to be back when I did it.

It works now and when I did it for sure?
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    You can use GR , SL , or Gulli.
    Come on dude, I used 3* SW to take him down.
  • use class advantage champs... if you're lucky you'll get heal block throughout the fight...try once or thrice ;) i used my SL and i got lucky with heal block throughout the fight
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Scarlet Witch and fight like a demon. :)
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    You can overpower him with any champ that is 3/30 +
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    I will tell you the simplest one , I did this before 12.0 so the trick is , just keep on quitting the fight until magneto gets a heal block , as the node gives random buffs or debuffs , he will get a heal block for sure , but you have to do it multiple times .
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Doesn't that map have the global node that gives random buffs and debuffs with every special used? I haven't done it since last year so I can't remember.
    Just keep on quitting the fight until magneto gets a heal block

It's not an exploit correct?
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Just keep on quitting the fight until magneto gets a heal block

It's not an exploit correct?

I think it is. It always was I think, can't remember if they put some in game penalties to counter it, like losing half health or getting your champ KO'd.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Did not read all responses but Duped Scarlet destroyed him first run! Kept nullifying the heal.
    Another alliance member used Magik and spammed Sp1 for that nullify effect. Worked also.
    Guilly sp2 should reverse it which is helpful.

Scarlet made him easy though. If you have a 3* depending on your skill you could use a champion boost with her.
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Doesn't that map have the global node that gives random buffs and debuffs with every special used? I haven't done it since last year so I can't remember.

It was a Chaos boost. Special attacks causes random effects on both Champions.
  • I did it by restarting the fight till he started with heal block, takes a long time but without guilly or SL that's probably your best option
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    I got him using my R5 Hyperion & R4 Voodoo.
    Gwenpool was good against him too.
  • ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    3 star doctor strange
  • Spam Guillontine sp2
  • Viper247Viper247 Posts: 13
    I had to use SW and Thor. SW took him down to 35% and Thor finished him off fairly easy. But it is a little bit luck too
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    I did it last night and found AA worked well.

Guilly's SP2 requires 2 soul charges for the heal reversal to activate, and if you miss just once with it, game over. Even when I timed it perfectly, I couldn't get her to work properly. Best I could do was take him down to about 2/3 health. What made it difficult is that you can only generate soul charges when you hit him as the heal reversal is active and you don't get credit for the health loss via the drain.

When I used AA, I just spammed his heavy and SP1 to activate bleed/poison as much as I could until I got a pair of neurotoxins which basically shut off his healing. Even with a R5 AA, it still took me 135 hits to win.