**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is classed as a 'Flow' champion

Anyone able to spread some light into what is classed as a flow champion?
I look through the list and if its simply based upon controlling power then many that are on that list shouldn't be and some that aren't, should be.
Heimdall, YJ & og guilly for example have no power control whereas Spidergwen has enervate.
If anyone knows why and can solve my curiosity it would be appreciated haha

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Just the defensive tag that they’re given. Don’t know how much goes into it
  • CloneClone Posts: 76
    Yeah just feel like personally it should make sense in some way.
    Been having this discussion with a few ally members and we are all baffled by some of them haha
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★

Stingerbk said:

There they are
    I knew what the list was, im stating some of them don't make sense as a control champion unless I'm missing some specific information?
    Honestly what makes Ronan a control champ??? If it's the stunning stuff, then broaden that list to contain others like hulk etc.
    I agree, this is where its getting confusing to me lol if anyone has all the info and breakdown to explain this that would be great. Not that it effects me too much but I'm bored and curious haha
  • @Stingerbk yeah that's what Clone means. Like they do make sense in some way like you mentioned with Ronan but then they are missing other champs that can do the same like falcon maybe it's his AAR with redwing but then it's missing all the other AAR champs.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Stingerbk said:

Honestly what makes Ronan a control champ??? If it's the stunning stuff, then broaden that list to contain others like hulk etc.

Outside of stun, Ronan can apply armor break via heavy if enemy has armor up buff. He converts enemy Fury into a weakness debuff via specials I believe it is. He also has true damage on specials, ignoring resistances
    Still not sure how that makes him a control champ personally