**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's your highest zone on sector 7?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
My highest is 10 I was actually surprised me and my ally mate made it that far I think we did pretty good for what we had.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    10 as well- itemless because I don’t pay kabam money.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Just did 13. And it was tough. Already decent length fights. With 30k base damage enemies. Was intense but a huge improvement from old dungeons
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I don't even know cause I can't find a decent partner.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    8. Had to stop due to a very bad matchup.
    Could have gone further but oh well. No items used on my end, but the 5m fights was certainly something.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    7 or 8, my phone starts lagging badly after playing for a very long time straight lol.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    The first time I ran it 10 and last night 10 again. No hiccups the first time but a couple the second time. FTP for +4 years too (just not my first year).
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    We almost finished room 15. We didn't have a great counter for Korg. We had a few items left, be we weren't confident we'd be able to get him down, so we packed it in.

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Zone 5, so far. I'm a scrub, I know...
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Wow, salty comments... 10 disagrees for someone advocating actually paying something towards the 100s of staff and server resources spent on this game.

But none for the person who would presumably not care of the game disappeared "because I don't pay kabam money"...

I dislike kabam and their shenanigans on this game, as much as the next person, probably more, but the reality is that *someone* has to pay to keep the game running. And if it isn't you, then bar some questionable value from your aggregated user data in the game, you are indeed just a waste of server space.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    11 itemless
    17 with items
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    edited April 2020

10 as well- itemless because I don’t pay kabam money.

I love when people say “I don’t spend” or “I won’t pay Kabam”

How bout this.....quit playing their game you freeloader.

Probably the type of people that want and expect everything else for free.

As far as I’m concerned your just a waste of space on the server....
    You are a waste for the forum and it seems you are a spoiled son of a rich father. they are not freeloaders and they are investing the time and they are not asking free stuff they just playing the game for free because the game is FTP.
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120

Wow, salty comments... 10 disagrees for someone advocating actually paying something towards the 100s of staff and server resources spent on this game.

But none for the person who would presumably not care of the game disappeared "because I don't pay kabam money"...

I dislike kabam and their shenanigans on this game, as much as the next person, probably more, but the reality is that *someone* has to pay to keep the game running. And if it isn't you, then bar some questionable value from your aggregated user data in the game, you are indeed just a waste of server space.

No one is opposing the spending, but the way he(and you) responded is not good if you guys think everyone should spend that is not correct if they can they will or they don't it's that simple. and if KABAM thinks that it's a waste of the server space they have all the rights to make it paid version. for your information, I am also a spender because I can, don't condemn anyone bro it's not at all good.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I'm pretty sure COWhale is funding kabam enough(don't give me that COWhale quit BS). People estimate that HQSean spends millions on this game.
    Are you saying that we all have to pay to play this game? If a game is advertised as free to play, it means that it is FREE TO PLAY.
    Some people are not as fortunate as you to have money to spend on MCOC. I choose not to spend, but others don't have that choice. Should they all leave? If you got rid of all the FTP players the game would collapse. The whole point is that there is a massive MCOC community. That is the reason a lot of people play this game. If all the FTP players left, half of the alliances would disintegrate. We would also lose our dear bald banana, BG.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★

It was on the first run of the new format- with a random!

They were dead by room 10, I had almost 100% health on all 3 champs. I won’t bother trying to get any further, I just want the incursión milestones
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Reached 11, got an Electro miniboss with biohazard on one node and thorns on the other side and with no Quake we decided that it wasn’t worth the effort.

Think I chucked those free potions they gave/earn but that’s it.