**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Archangel Basic | Falcon Featured .

Thanks KABAM,
Everyone is going for AA now.

Can anyone predict how much score AA will get? i rly need him badly.

Comments

• KyokaKyoka Posts: 43
    7m
  • EdenrrificEdenrrific Posts: 57
    I need BC so I will go 9 Million, but my estimate is 6ish Million
  • TwistNruNTwistNruN Posts: 8
    dam that's high, i only make 300K+ per run :(
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    "C0mE On guY$, G3t iN th3 P0ol"
    TwistNruN wrote: »

I make 800k per run, so its not too bad :)
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    7m is reasonable cutoff for sure.
  • TwistNruNTwistNruN Posts: 8
    Edenrrific wrote: »

man i have to play like 8 times a day to get over 6.5m. you savage.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I was gonna do 10 I get 1.2 m a round tho

How?
    Sirnoob wrote: »

How?

Having a big roster full of 4*s with high ranked.
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113

Nope he doesn't make 800k per run in basic arena without using boosts.

How?

With boosts lol
    Invisible wrote: »

Please don't comment on something you know nothing about.
    edited September 2017

Hahahha dude just stop I have double the base hero plus double the hero count than you and I don't even make 800k in basic arena. So think I know.

Hahahha dude just stop I have double the base hero plus double the hero count than you and I don't even make 800k in basic arena. So think I know.

Good bye troll. You almost had me. 800k is easily obtainable per run with a good roster.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    edited September 2017
    Milestones for me as 4* basically arena usage. Also 5* are now my focus
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    My prediction is between 5.4 and 5.8 Round 1. He is a good Attacker, but I'm also factoring in his weaknesses and the amount of people vying for Basic Champs now. Time will tell.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited September 2017
    It's possible. I can make almost a million from a run. I have 33 4* teams which takes an hour
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I have reached 5.5m in the last Dormammu, that was my higher score ever.
    I have only 8 teams of 4* and 4 teams of 3* 4/40.
    I've used all my boost and spent mucho units.
    Usually, I do 230k in one run.
    So, I guess, if you have a good roster, you can get up to 1m per run, and by the time your run is over, you must be near to rerun.
    I don't have any hope of doing the cutout for AA, but, i'll try to beat my 5.5. Next time he will show, I will have the right roster to get it, maybe. ;)
  • Stara99 wrote: »
    It's possible. I can make almost a million from a run. I have 33 4* teams which takes an hour

33 teams a hour? Do you have a special mastery that gives arena defenders half health? 35 teams takes me a good 92 minutes full boar suicides and all attack. Maybe I suck in comparison.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 136 ★★
    Do the 2nd round while the T4 is going on and it will probably be around 5.5 to 6 mil.
    TRex563 wrote: »
    Stara99 wrote: »

33 teams a hour? Do you have a special mastery that gives arena defenders half health? 35 teams takes me a good 92 minutes full boar suicides and all attack. Maybe I suck in comparison.

I have full suicides and run on my iPad Pro. I can do a series in about minute 15 seconds. Best I've done is 54 minutes @TRex563
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

How?

Having a big roster full of 4*s with high ranked.

I have 31 teams of 4s and another 32 teams of 3s

Do you run suicides?
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★

I have full suicides and run on my iPad Pro. I can do a series in about minute 15 seconds. Best I've done is 54 minutes @TRex563

If you had to come up with a percent increase, where would you put suicides on arena point increases? I've waited to pull the trigger on suicides but after the last deal I can do it.

If you had to come up with a percent increase, where would you put suicides on arena point increases? I've waited to pull the trigger on suicides but after the last deal I can do it.

It's not just about the increase in points it's about the increased attack which saves time. 45k vs roughly 39k without per match using 5/50. Time wise you save 30 seconds per series X 400-500 featured matches is a lot of time saved because you can kill before they have full sp3 power.
  • Stara99 wrote: »

I think last time I really looked at it it was around a 20% bump in points