**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

336k player map 6 experience 4500k+ prestige

KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
I'm currently not looking for an alliance because I'm really gracefully to be in the ally I'm in but with this new changes to AW (money grab) I was wondering if there are any ally out there that run map 6 or 5 on which AW is optional and not mandatory and low minimum in the 3-day-events that's all. Thank you! P.s I'll be really interested to know

Comments

• AdvoMiggyAdvoMiggy Posts: 73
    Our group...9 Million ally--we focus on AQ...AW is optional and only require 16K Completion and 650 Duels...everything else is up to you...
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    We war every time its available, but don't ask for members to spend. focus on map 5x5 talking about trying one day of map 6. alliance prestige about 4700

IGN and Line: Primmer79
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Aren't you in 2Loki? A top 300 alliance? With that prestige? Damn straight you must be grateful to be there lol. But yeah I hear you with your concerns about new AW layout. It is a naked money grab from the looks of it. Wish you the best of luck in T1 wars and your possible search for a new alliance if it comes to that.
  • We are tier 3-5 in AW and we don't spend in AW we win some we lose some but we focus on AQ map5x5 we are 10mil ally
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Thank you folks.
    Addyos wrote: »
    Aren't you in 2Loki? A top 300 alliance? With that prestige? Damn straight you must be grateful to be there lol. But yeah I hear you with your concerns about new AW layout. It is a naked money grab from the looks of it. Wish you the best of luck in T1 wars and your possible search for a new alliance if it comes to that.
    Yes I am in 2Loki and as i stated on my post not currently looking just curious to see. And just to clarify prestige is highly important to us but skill goes hand to hand and I have both