**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we have a button to cut off cinematics of SP3?

BertiBerti Posts: 18
edited September 2017 in General Discussion

Can we have a button to cut off cinematics of SP3? 97 votes

Yes, i whould like it!
77%
Dakine86Vdh2008BigPoppaCBONEUKnowULuvItDr_ARCHerWhododo872Kronos987654321Thebgj01Sw6bluezNamo10TBJ1118PalanthraxNoob_2yrsRenegade_DoggyFishhyEdenrrificWorld EaterWilljackson16Shynight00ICRUSHYOUDEAD 75 votes
No, but i will keep thinking about it
11%
GroundedWisdomRotmgmoddysfu_koraxDoc_HollamonAxeCopFireCpcBoyboycjs8000Darkrider05BM670D_Ace_71KillerBee_sama 11 votes
Whatever...
11%
SnizzbarEb0ny-O-M4wSpity68Addyosmum_m2adqqedfyvrSuperman69SpiritNormanBJJTheMageHunterCryomacer 11 votes

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Yes, i whould like it!
    We really need it.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Yes, i whould like it!
    I hate when they will rub into your wound with minutes long special that instant kill you
  • Yes, i whould like it!
    I wish if we can fast forward them by tappung anywhere on the screen so it will save time
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'd prefer to see "smart" animations that are reduced to correspond to the damage created. For example, early in the fight where you would take all hits, then the full animation would show. But if your first hit KOs the opponent, then the game would select a "short" version. The each hit is run through probability calculations to generate the damage caused, just move those calcs to when the special button was activated and select the appropriate animation.

Do we really need the 25-hit animation from Ultron if his first blast KO's the opponent?
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    I agree that they should have this feature, but it's been suggested in dozens of threads over the last year.

Kabam knows what the playerbase wants , but hasn't made any changes. I'm guessing it's not going to happen anytime soon if at all.

Adding a skip button will allow for significantly more arena grinding and more people will get more rewards. So they won't do it for this reason.

Kabam also spends a lot of money producing these animations so they wouldn't want their product skipped over. Think about it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't exactly call it significant. The average Grind might yield an extra few Matches, with Load Times and Fight Times. Depending on how many Specials are used. The majority of people Bait the Specials regardless. I don't have any objections to the suggestion, but I wouldn't say it's going to make it that much better of a Grind. L3 lasts how long, 5 seconds?
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    OK way off topic , how do you create a Poll? i dont see any option under New Discussion
  • Yes, i whould like it!
    0pTimus wrote: »
    OK way off topic , how do you create a Poll? i dont see any option under New Discussion

There is a drop down menu where it says new discussion, there will be a poll option on it mate
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113

There is a drop down menu where it says new discussion, there will be a poll option on it mate

Got It, damn never realized there is a drop down menu after New Discussion :s
  • Yes, i whould like it!
    It took me a while as well! lol
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Yes, i whould like it!
    Berti wrote: »

I totally agree with this post.but btw have you guys noticed that in aq and aw..all specials still consume time from the timer

Got It, damn never realized there is a drop down menu after New Discussion :s

If you're on the Mobile Site, click the Pencil. Lol. New Discussion, and just below it, New Poll.
  • BertiBerti Posts: 18
    DD2 wrote: »
    I agree that they should have this feature, but it's been suggested in dozens of threads over the last year.

Kabam knows what the playerbase wants , but hasn't made any changes. I'm guessing it's not going to happen anytime soon if at all.

Adding a skip button will allow for significantly more arena grinding and more people will get more rewards. So they won't do it for this reason.

Kabam also spends a lot of money producing these animations so they wouldn't want their product skipped over. Think about it.

Agree DD2, Kabam know what we want, but dont explain or does not care about our needs. Cristal, Arena, time for AW, AQ, there a lot of things they can improve. I like the animations, but after hundred times, it get anoying.
    Yellsome wrote: »
    Berti wrote: »

I totally agree with this post.but btw have you guys noticed that in aq and aw..all specials still consume time from the timer

Yes, the animation consume time :(

Another reason to a skip button
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    "No but I will keep thinking about it"

Why not give an actual NO option? Because if I say no I won't be thinking about it.

They might aswell just cut the fight out right and give us an autowin?

Stupid idea
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Yes, i whould like it!
    I would like for this. Its annoying that the animation eats up the time clock if you choose to use an SP3 during a timed fight.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    The options are odd, so I didn't vote. I'd like to see them stop our fight clock when sp3 is used, or set a max amount of time that can be consumed (5 seconds maybe?) so using Ultron's sp3 or dpx or somebody like that doesn't become such a nuisance in a big fight.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Yes, i whould like it!
    The options are odd, so I didn't vote. I'd like to see them stop our fight clock when sp3 is used, or set a max amount of time that can be consumed (5 seconds maybe?) so using Ultron's sp3 or dpx or somebody like that doesn't become such a nuisance in a big fight.
    I do prefer that idea better

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Whatever...
    Is this a suggestion or a petition?
    Wrong category or against the rules?
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Is this a suggestion or a petition?
    Wrong category or against the rules?

Bud, you gotta relax. You're not getting paid to mod, let them do the work.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Yes, i whould like it!
    I wouldn't exactly call it significant. The average Grind might yield an extra few Matches, with Load Times and Fight Times. Depending on how many Specials are used. The majority of people Bait the Specials regardless. I don't have any objections to the suggestion, but I wouldn't say it's going to make it that much better of a Grind. L3 lasts how long, 5 seconds?

Lol fight map 6 hyperion and 5 seconds would seem like a lifetime
    gohard123 wrote: »

Lol fight map 6 hyperion and 5 seconds would seem like a lifetime

Well, the point made was that people would push the Arena more. Lol.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I don't care about arena scores but seeing SP3 animations the first few times is cool, after that it is just fu**ing annoying.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    I'd rather be able to turn off background animations.. I think that would benefit players much more right now.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Yes, i whould like it!
    gahrling wrote: »
    I'd rather be able to turn off background animations.. I think that would benefit players much more right now.

cut down loading time and lag as well
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Yes, i whould like it!
    Great idea!

Stop the clock is a good idea too. Make more sense, because all buffs stop in animation (like regeneration). But still think the skip button can be created.