**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When was the time where you impressed Yourself?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
Mine was on Variant 1 ch3 the ultron boss. I got clipped and my hyperion had 1 % Hp left and then i got a solo with him against boss with that 1% hp. What was your moment when u impressed yourself?

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I’ll state I a time I didn’t impress myself got clipped by one of the easiest specials og hulks sp2
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I’ll state I a time I didn’t impress myself got clipped by one of the easiest specials og hulks sp2

Joe Fixit’s sp2 always gets me. Always
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    believe it or not, i actually get proud of myself when i dex IM's sp1. also every time i land a reparry bc i suck
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    First time trying on Act 5 Ultron and soloing Ultron with Nick Fury.
    Ofcourse i didnt do that one single time again during the exploration. But on the initial i did.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    When I took down the moon night in varient 4.3.3 with a 1* Juggernaut cause he was the only 1* av got.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Is might just be me but for some reason I forget joe fixit takes out a tommy gun on the sp1
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Is might just be me but for some reason I forget joe fixit takes out a tommy gun on the sp1

He gets a fedora in his sp3.
    Personally I think that fedora should permanently be on his head
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    FTP account. Solo with 6 star Sentinel against V3 Final boss Kang. Most satisfying was when Colossus in V3 CH3.1 had a lot of Armor ups and the node gives you bleed for Armor ups that your opponents have. 13 passive furies with Ghost and the damage was unreal, was really focused on not using too many revives so didn't notice it at first glance but saw that the fight ended way too quickly.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    When I stopped playing the game.
    Then I unimpressed myself when I redownloaded it 😂
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

where does the fedora come from, anyway?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Terra said:

where does the fedora come from, anyway?
    It magically appears. I bet it's Deadpool screwing around with his invisibility belt and his infinity satchel putting it on him.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    I wouldn't say "impressed" that much as I spent about 1.500 units to finish that fight, but only after doing that I realized Champion had three nodes on: Unblockable for first 6 seconds of the fight, No Retreat and Burden of might (you lost a portion of power each time defender activates a buff). It was actually the last node that was most annoying, as I was killed numerous times when I lost power a milisecond before activating SP1 and got comboed.

Anyway, here you have last 10% of the fight. Was very lucky to resist Champion's final heavy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxaAapaHxAw
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    edited May 2020
    LoL completion. What started as a "let me see how far I can go" test run ended up with me clearing LoL thanks to Domino and her trinity. A Maestro solo was the icing on the cake!
    Of course Kabam spoiled the entire crusade by awarding me a Red Skull, Magneto and 20 more levels on my ArchAngel.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I was impressed when I managed to catch a stray piece of toast as it flew out the toaster
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Using r1 Archangel on the Master mode Black widow, and crushing her