**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A question for some of the Ancient Ones out there.

ragnarok_947ragnarok_947 Posts: 817 ★★★★
Why/How are you not Uncollected yet?

Comments

• Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I wasn't uncollected until the week before I became an Asgardian warrior, because I didn't have a glad hulk to counter flare, a nose I thought (and still think today) is incredibly cheap. I had several maxed out 4* champs (stark Spidey, cap iw, and magik were the ones I used the most) and my mvp was a unawakened 5* r3 darkhawk. I didn't progress because I didn't have a counter to flare, and I didn't want to spend any units on revives or potions.

Fast forward to the day after black Friday. I found out that the anniversary gifts were now based on progression, instead of how long you played the game, a decision I considered (and still considered) a terrible decision. So I just said, f it, I'm getting uncollected now. I had a massive amount of potions in my stash, and around 1000 units, so I wasn't concerned about using potions. I didn't have any terribly hard fights until 5.2.4, which was just boringly long, and aggravating. Because I decided to complete all of the quests at once, I got into the zone, and started intercepting like crazy. Then I beat the collector, who was just as bad as everyone makes him out to be, and I was uncollected.

Just start stockpiling potions and units, and get some good 4*s and 5*s and you should get uncollected. That's my advice.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I have "The Ancient" one title.
    Got it around the same time I became Uncollected (after 2 years of playing the game)
    Am Cavalier now.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Ancient One here, got the game the first day it came out, played for a bit and then stopped playing for about a year and half, picked it back up around august 2016, started to attempt uncollected in early 2018, got to 5.2.4 and that quest was the **** of my life for months. I tried so many times but just hated masochism entirely. Kind of gave up for several months on it, then fast forward to February 2019, when the special blade crystals came out, lucky enough to get blade, immediately took him to rank 4 and then breezed through uncollected and Act 5 in the next two weeks. Then became Cavalier in August 2019.
  • Options
    DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    Mr. LT was your answer. He just enjoyed collecting champs whatever * it was & have fun.
    He faced community backlash, due to lack of skill & more entertainment of his form in his videos, which nade him hate the game & even hate marvel universe.

This game, specially the community forces others to enjoy the game in a very specified route, anything else gets judged & so much hate. There are still ancient one's, who just enjoy new characters their animations have fun & not go down the specified path decided by the community but they are numbered.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

I've been playing since December 2015, so not an ancient one but a long-time player...

I'm not Uncollected (or even Conqueror) because I spent a LONG time building my 3* heroes to top-end rank 3 status and neglected my 4* heroes and I can't abide arena grinding and I'm not in an alliance, so it's taken me literally years to get to the point of having 78 4*s and 20 of those at r3 and I have 13 5*s and only two of those are r3.

I've been happily noodling along doing Normal EQ each month and have only done the last three on Heroic for one route. I only got Proven in November (again one route only) so that I got the better calendar rewards.

I play the game how I want and have built my roster how I want. I am a happy player and anyone else's opinion doesn't count.

Yeah, it seems as if people force players down a specific path
    Must get UC in 4 months
    Must get Cav in a year
    It's kinda nice seeing this, as I took 8 months to get UC from the start