**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IM MISSING OVERLOAD REGEN IN CHAP 2.1

In master mode chap 2.1, IM is missing overload regen even though overload kicks in and he gets armor up. Though I am not missing it as long as it's on my opponents. ;)

https://youtu.be/hgf0JsnjD2k

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Well do you have the assassin mastery?

Edit: and pacify?
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Both are at r1 for fairly long time, and e.g. I am not seeing this in arena. I noticed this after the latest maintenance break. I think I've seen same thing for SIM in 3.2 too, but I don't recall it very well right now. Will keep an eye for it when I go for exploration.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    f9_abs wrote: »
    Both are at r1 for fairly long time, and e.g. I am not seeing this in arena. I noticed this after the latest maintenance break. I think I've seen same thing for SIM in 3.2 too, but I don't recall it very well right now. Will keep an eye for it when I go for exploration.

That means it has a chance to not activate
    But 2/2 times? Like I said, I am not missing it as long as it's on my opponents and is not a generic bug (which hopefully is the case).
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    That means it has a chance to not activate

Even if that's what happened, wouldn't it be so that "overload" would not even pop up?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    f9_abs wrote: »
    Even if that's what happened, wouldn't it be so that "overload" would not even pop up?

Arc overload has two components the armor up and regen assassins can block the regen and not the armor so overload still activates or vice versa