**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.4 Destructive Feedback Node Juggernaut

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Thing also wrecks this fight as he is immune to the buffet node and he can nullify Jugg's unstoppable buff.
    Also really cool to see someone else using Hood, I love that champ. I want to take my six star one to r2, but I'm waiting to awaken him first.
  • Living TRIBUNALLiving TRIBUNAL Posts: 363 ★★
    @StevieManWonder
    Wow.. Thanks for generous comments!
    I already rank hood up to R2!
    I am so glad to know another Hood user!!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

@StevieManWonder
    Wow.. Thanks for generous comments!
    I already rank hood up to R2!
    I am so glad to know another Hood user!!

My ex-ally mate has an r3 6* hood .. beat that :D
    Ooh, that's a tempting rank up choice. If I didn't have Sym, I'd might take up Hood.
  • YeahReallyYeahReally Posts: 54
    I will press dislike everytime
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    That was a fun one lol
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Welcome back.
    Ohhh, thanks!
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    I still don’t get that when using Hood or Ghost when you dex or intercept an attack whilst invisible it still registers as ‘missed’. On IW this annoys me bc you can’t backdraft intercept
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Welcome back.
    Ohhh, thanks!
    Do me a favor and go get yourself jailed again. Please and thank you
  • BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    edited May 2020
  • BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    edited May 2020

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Welcome back.
    Ohhh, thanks!
    Forum Rule 11: You are entitled to one Forum account. Making multiple accounts may result in the banning of all Forum accounts. To be clear, this includes extra accounts made after being banned, or accounts made to inflate agreeing opinions.

you do know that circumventing a ban by making an alt is an offense that can get this and your main banned right?
    edited May 2020
    BinkPlayz said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Welcome back.
    Ohhh, thanks!
    Forum Rule 11: You are entitled to one Forum account. Making multiple accounts may result in the banning of all Forum accounts. To be clear, this includes extra accounts made after being banned, or accounts made to inflate agreeing opinions.

you do know that circumventing a ban by making an alt is an offense that can get this and your main banned right?
    I don't understand what do you mean...
    I just started playing this game. I am level 15 at the moment
    I think you must have me confused with someone else
    I said thanks becouse, I just came back to the forums after a looooong time
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★

BinkPlayz said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Welcome back.
    Ohhh, thanks!

I don't understand what do you mean...
    I just started playing this game. I am level 15 at the moment
    I think you must have me confused with someone else
    I said thanks becouse, I just came back to the forums after a looooong time
    you arent fooling anyone buddy. clock is ticking on this account. better create account #3