**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm the richest player gold wise period!

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
So this happened not sure what to do or who to contact clearly a bug.

Comments

• i feel cheated that i only got 2.4 billion
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    I have 9 quadrillion xD
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yea uh you aren't the richest op there's some crazy numbers floating around out there.

I only got like 2 billion on each account, I dont get how they messed it up this badly or how my alt got as much as my main but didn't do anything.

Just got to wait, and not do much until it's fixed.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I got 465 billion and my buddy in another alliance got well over 10 trillion but neither of us can do arena so what's the point
  • Yeah, I got the 9 Quadrillion. That seems to be the max I've seen so far.

9,007,199,254,???,???

? being whatever gold you already had basically
  • SpidermancgSpidermancg Posts: 19
    A little over a million is what I had, then Kabam said HERE YOU GO!!!!3iezzctun6qj.png
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    e6wxaibgczxc.png

not a bug....its a glitch
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I havr 14 digits, what is that?
  • I got 2 Quadrillion, didn't even know the name for how many numbers I saw so I had to google it lol
  • SlySly wrote: »

A lot.

A lot.

Big hands?
  • To the OP, all that claim means is you get the longest ban for exploiting the glitch! lol

Its not your fault at all in any way, but I say ban you just for bragging
  • Agent_2113Agent_2113 Posts: 2
    Yeah I got a lot too and idk what to do, I don't wanna get suspended lol, I just claimed my war rewards without looking because that's what I always do and now idk what to do
  • Agent_2113Agent_2113 Posts: 2
    I got 9 quadrillion and I don't want it if I'm gonna get banned or something
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited September 2017
    see the announcement, dont spend any of it and dont donate it to your ally and you will be OK

A lot.

Big hands?
    Sharp!
  • Guys my gold increased to 999trillion, can you help me guys, how did it happen? I'm scared Ill be kicked in the contest.
  • Yeah, I got the 9 Quadrillion. That seems to be the max I've seen so far.

9,007,199,254,???,???

9,007,199,254,740,991 might be the highest number you are likely to see. I just realized in another thread that 9,007,199,254,740,991(which someone posted as having) is 2^53-1, which is the highest integer you can normally represent with double precision (64-bit) floating point numbers. The fact that two different people claimed to have gotten the same huge number is what made me remember having seen that number before.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Yeah, I got the 9 Quadrillion. That seems to be the max I've seen so far.

9,007,199,254,???,???

9,007,199,254,740,991 might be the highest number you are likely to see. I just realized in another thread that 9,007,199,254,740,991(which someone posted as having) is 2^53-1, which is the highest integer you can normally represent with double precision (64-bit) floating point numbers. The fact that two different people claimed to have gotten the same huge number is what made me remember having seen that number before.

EXACTLY. i am in the same alliance, and i have the EXACT same amount.. so how exactly are they gonna subtract the extra amount and leave me like i was before their glitch?

• We have no idea how much it will cost to rank up those 6*s......some of you may want to start stuffing mattresses with that loot....or open a Swiss bank account ASAP! LOL