**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fix this bug now

JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

As you can see from this fight.Claire is doing 27 bleed damage.

Now on this 2nd Screen shot you can see Claire is doing same 27 damage on 2nd stack of bleed on bleed vurnerability ,do you bleed node.

As you can see on her 2nd stack of bleed she is not doing 200% more damage on bleed.Fix this bug now.

Comments

• JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra Please fix this bug.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    so demanding
  • YeahReallyYeahReally Posts: 54
    edited May 2020
    You are trying to take down a whole do you bleed path with claire?
    Lol
    Lvernon15 said:

Lol

He’s probably just showing that it’s a bug with the easiest access do you bleed node
    But no one is going defeat a champ in this node with claire
    edited May 2020
    It's the most useless bug and a waste of time
    I would prefer Kabam to fix other bugs, which are far more important than this
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Claire bleeds are small bleed vuln increases by extra 200% it still be low what u expect numbers that nick fury can do shes the worse option for do u bleed due to her bleeds are small
    edited May 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

You mean you’d prefer them to fix bugs that help the player, which not only pisses the players off but also pushes the game even further towards dying since players will be more likely to leave?
    I would prefer them to fix bugs like the Morningstar vs The champion (6.2.6), and the quake bug https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/198877/time-to-fix-quake-once-for-all-evade-against-debuff-immune#latest (I am not sure if I want them to fix it, to be honest)

And bugs like the BWCV with GR synergy, or the Ghost vs Namor bug, or the Global node in Variant 2, chapter 2, quest 2 (with Dormammu)
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Oh it’s you...
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

You mean you’d prefer them to fix bugs that help the player, which not only pisses the players off but also pushes the game even further towards dying since players will be more likely to leave?
    I would prefer them to fix bugs like the Morningstar vs The champion (6.2.6), and the quake bug https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/198877/time-to-fix-quake-once-for-all-evade-against-debuff-immune#latest (I am not sure if I want them to fix it, to be honest)

And bugs like the BWCV with GR synergy, or the Ghost vs Namor bug, or the Global node in Variant 2, chapter 2, quest 2 (with Dormammu)
    The quake bug isn’t a bug, kabam have said so in the past, and it’s simply to do with the fact that concussion was given an icon, it used to just be there which would work against debuff immune, if there’s a bug with quake it is that the concussion is a debuff rather than a passive, which is a very minor bug, the others do need fixing though
    so they should make it passive
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

The quake bug isn’t a bug, kabam have said so in the past, and it’s simply to do with the fact that concussion was given an icon, it used to just be there which would work against debuff immune, if there’s a bug with quake it is that the concussion is a debuff rather than a passive, which is a very minor bug, the others do need fixing though
    You’re saying they should fix major bugs, which this isn’t, and the bug you were referring to wasn’t this though, yeah it probably should be passive, it doesn’t say Debuff in her abilities
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

You’re saying they should fix major bugs, which this isn’t, and the bug you were referring to wasn’t this though, yeah it probably should be passive, it doesn’t say Debuff in her abilities
    actually it's a major bug, for all the new quake players
    Her ability says ''Evades all basic attacks against opponets with a Concussion''
    But if you can't see this 'debuff' you are going to parry or dexterity. And this can mess up the fight
  • Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 94

Lvernon15 said:

If they change Quake, it's gonna be their biggest mistake hehe

Lvernon15 said:

Lol

He’s probably just showing that it’s a bug with the easiest access do you bleed node
    When you have options for certain fight then you have to even use champions like phenoix for gimme node.Ssme way Claire is only option left for those players who don't have 5* bleed champion for me it's not a big deal cause I have already done it but some this has to be pheonix.You are saying champion should fix cause you haven't able to defeat champion.Same way some people want this bug to be fix and when this bug fixes I will make a whole of doing this path with Claire.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    There's no bug, you take very little damage from her bleed in any case, in the first pick there is one tick of 27, but in the second pic there are 2 ticks of 27, meaning they are offset by around 1/2 second or so.
    H_I_Z said:

There's no bug, you take very little damage from her bleed in any case, in the first pick there is one tick of 27, but in the second pic there are 2 ticks of 27, meaning they are offset by around 1/2 second or so.

After applying first stack of bleed I will get 200% more bleed damage that means my 2nd stack of bleed should do 200% more damage.Looks like you don't know how bleed vulnerability node works.Your first bleed does normal damage while you 2nd bleed does 200% more damage.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I think any bug that affects a players ability to clear an already restrictive path... by actually removing the one player beneficial interaction is actually important and worth correcting:) To clarify, is it just happening with CV or with other champs?

Meanwhile, the Cable "bug fix" (which still seems less than clear to me as to how his sp1 was always intended to work) made an already quite nasty path (Thunderstruck 636) even more nasty. So, if *anything* is discovered that removes the rare positive feedback in node sets like this and is not working properly, it should be taken seriously.

I think any bug that affects a players ability to clear an already restrictive path... by actually removing the one player beneficial interaction is actually important and worth correcting:) To clarify, is it just happening with CV or with other champs?

Meanwhile, the Cable "bug fix" (which still seems less than clear to me as to how his sp1 was always intended to work) made an already quite nasty path (Thunderstruck 636) even more nasty. So, if *anything* is discovered that removes the rare positive feedback in node sets like this is not working properly, it should be taken seriously.

I haven't checked but I am sure only Claire is bugged for this path.Caise Claire atleast stack 20 bleeds on opponent that further scales with deep wounds
    _ASDF_ said:

Maybe it has something to do with mastery setup.but the point is she is not doing 200% more damage on bleed vurnerability

Lvernon15 said:

Lol

When you have options for certain fight then you have to even use champions like phenoix for gimme node.Ssme way Claire is only option left for those players who don't have 5* bleed champion for me it's not a big deal cause I have already done it but some this has to be pheonix.You are saying champion should fix cause you haven't able to defeat champion.Same way some people want this bug to be fix and when this bug fixes I will make a whole of doing this path with Claire.
    Phoenix isn't the only option for the gimme path. Anyone can do it as long as you have willpower

Lvernon15 said:

Lol

Phoenix isn't the only option for the gimme path. Anyone can do it as long as you have willpower
    For those who don't have any Regen champions will use will powet.Same way those who don't have any bleed champions will use any champion that bleeds.

Lvernon15 said:

Lol

For those who don't have any Regen champions will use will powet.Same way those who don't have any bleed champions will use any champion that bleeds.
    You mean for those who don't have willpower will use any regen champ
    When you are healing from willpower you are gonna do normal damage

Lvernon15 said:

Lol

You mean for those who don't have willpower will use any regen champ
    When you are healing from willpower you are gonna do normal damage
    No I meant those who don't have any Regen champions will use will powers to do damage.By are you triggered just because if this bug fixes it only benefits others not you.