**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Disappointed

Personally I feel really let down and disappointed with the last few months. During this quarantine period it was a big opportunity for Kabam to cheer people up during these depressing times, they have not done that.

The latest update on the future of the game is really disappointed and didn’t leave any kind of excitement in me.

This months event quest has been long, boring and tedious.

The fact that it’s estimated we won’t get cavalier difficulty for 3 months is ridiculous. 3 months of this boredom?

If I wasn’t addicted to the game, I wouldn’t bother playing it.

You need at least 300 units for team revives just to do anything in end game content, due to the difficulty.

I was really hoping for something exciting in the last post from Kabam regarding the future of the game, that is not the case.

Takes about 6 days to everything in even quests, which leaves the rest of the month to grind just to get the units for end game content.

Boring.

I want more fun, quick and easy rewards, challenging quests but not if they require team revives and 300 units.

Comments

• RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I personally don’t look to Kabam to “cheer” me up and control my happiness. Sounds like quick and easy is what your looking for when this has always been a game of patience that has lasted over 5 years now? You can’t wait 3 months? Also sorry to hear your team revives cost you 300 units....mine are only 100?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    There is already a main thread to discuss about general feedback of the game.
    If you have anything you want to say about it, post it there, and don't create additional threads about the same topic. Other's have might already posted and discussed about the same thing you are looking for.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/195653/general-game-feedback-merged-threads
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t get your disappointment in the game. You know they have lives too, and have a lot of things they need to fix in the game. Cavalier difficulty isn’t the easiest thing to launch, feel like they have been a little behind also but with the lockdown having to talk about champions remotely, design content remotely isn’t the easiest thing. I’m sure some of their things do need to be hands on in person.

Not defending them but you are taking their announcement way to the heart. It’s a game, that has been around for 5+ years. There will always be things you don’t like, you love and also others like and others hate.

Look at the announcement as a possible change in the game and a way to look forward to making it up to you for the disappointment you are feeling. At least they are being transparent.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    You do realize that quarantine has impacted Kabam too right? It's not their duty to "cheer us up". Hell, they're going through it with us. They might've lost family members as we did. They're human. You can't expect them to do 2x the amount of work that you're putting out in your job.
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    Here there is no value for players , instead of asking kabam to step it up , advice is given to quit ! Wonderful
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    It's you're expecting a plot to a poor movie...

In a world, where everyone has to stay indoors. One company with a game on a mobile device..will (dramatic music and bwongs)... provide... more... content.
    Coming 2020: I demand other people work harder while I'm at home!
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    AdixRaj said:

Here there is no value for players , instead of asking kabam to step it up , advice is given to quit ! Wonderful

Well because they can't step it up. Not right now. Are you able to "step it up" right now? I'm afraid not.