**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s everyone’s scores for Doom

I’m probably gonna go for 3.5 Maybe 3.6m my current is 3.3

Comments

• Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    3.8 going for 4
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1.55 million
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    After discovering the infinity streak thing I decided to push myself a bit. I hope that this is enough otherwise it would be crazy.

• GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    Hope this enough
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    GATE55 said:

GATE55 said:

what the actual ****? The average score needed is 3 million lol. You must have a stacked roster
    This was 7hours ago
    Now I’m at 16mill.
    I can get a mill for one full round
    Well probably top 20 might even be 1
    Gamer said:

GATE55 said:

GATE55 said:

what the actual ****? The average score needed is 3 million lol. You must have a stacked roster
    This was 7hours ago
    Now I’m at 16mill.
    I can get a mill for one full round
    Well probably top 20 might even be 1
    Don’t think so there to many arena botters
    Kabam not dojng anything’s much
    edited May 2020
    GATE55 said:

I seriously hope that’s on old screenshot when he was the featured, but looking at that streak... just why is what I’m asking
    GATE55 said:

Lvernon15 said:

GATE55 said:

I seriously hope that’s on old screenshot when he was the featured, but looking at that streak... just why is what I’m asking
    It’s not old . The latest arena I’m doing it this much for BC and because I have nothing much to do with my life 😂
    It’d have made a lot more sense to do all the milestones than go crazy in 1 lol, that’s what I do, 200k bc per round
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69

Lvernon15 said:

GATE55 said:

Lvernon15 said:

GATE55 said:

It’s not old . The latest arena I’m doing it this much for BC and because I have nothing much to do with my life 😂
    It’d have made a lot more sense to do all the milestones than go crazy in 1 lol, that’s what I do, 200k bc per round
    That’s what I always do.only 6* arena can’t get all coz 12hours charge time

All Milestone already done it was fast and easy with suicide. I just want a 4* doom badly so I go crazy on this 😂
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I made "only" 3.5M . . .
  • nwahster32nwahster32 Posts: 20
    6.15m now. Stopped. Too tiring
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    4.5 mill. If I don’t get him I’ll never touch arena again.

Here’s to getting the dupe in round 2. Need that PI for extra arena points.

Yes I am serious
    Went till 4.55 mil cause holy shut the scores of some people here are crazy
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I stop at 1.5 every arena
  • studogvetmedstudogvetmed Posts: 7
    I ended up with 3,376,036ish million. The sense in me said that no matter how popular he is he cant be popular enough to really upset the hard caps by much, but I was certainly nervous, particularly as my free time was much more lacking Thursday/Friday than I hoped. My absolute minimum I wanted to hit was 2.5, But I planned on doing as much as time would allow, because why not. Battle chips are great and my roster at the moment makes 5* featured arena frustrating on getting and keeping a streak at the moment. I haven’t found the magic where Ive got the basic formula down for sure.

Good luck to everyone.
  • oneofthechampsoneofthechamps Posts: 6
    Feeney234 said:

I stop at 1.5 every arena

Did you get him?
  • I put up the amazing score of 40k. One of my alliance mates did 8 million and placed 74th
  • My 3.2m was enough for top 10%, but I wasn’t confident about it! Lvl 1 awakened!
    Yes got him!!!. I am curious. What was the cut off ? I wonder how much I need to do for the second round
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

My 3.2m was enough for top 10%, but I wasn’t confident about it! Lvl 1 awakened!

Looks like I got him then!
  • Tlyer102062006Tlyer102062006 Posts: 165
    I got him putting up 3.7m should I also go for round two?