**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Outage - May 24 [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

• Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Ok so this might sound a little greedy but here me out. A lot of the times Kabam has to shut down for maintence to work on issues or something like that. some players are annoyed about it, some players don’t even notice. I think after every maintenance, there should be some little bonus for waiting. I’m not saying like 1000 6 star shards and t5 alpha. More like gold, an energy refill and a few Potions. Nothing too extreme but I feel like after the compensation rewards players were really happy and I think this can’t hurt to put out. Everybody loves free stuff. Especially playing for free... Kabam
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Just as I decide to make a final sigil/unit purchase. Uuuuunbelievable 🙄
  • Gmoney220Gmoney220 Posts: 38
    edited May 2020
    This outage cost us a win, massive loss of points for the season and a waste of resources used. This war shouldn’t count and there better be compensation, period.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    While we're here... who's today's target?
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    X_Scott said:

Yellowjacket
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    X_Scott said:

"Yellow Ant" is the duel name for the "warfare to new level" target.
  • AdamtazAdamtaz Posts: 31
    Is it just me or has the game been going down more since they put incursions into the game just seems over the past couple of months the game is going down more and more.
    I suppose it could also be a coincidence as the past couple of months could coincide with the pandemic world wide so maybe a skeleton crew in kabam hq. but to me it seems the server problems have got worse since incursions launched
  • JrgzJrgz Posts: 17
    Gheys why come this hapen so mush. I'm tire you keep mess me eh. K than
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Oh super. Right at the end of war.

Another reason they just need to completely do away with AW seasons because this is going to affected everything going forward in this season, a season that started days ago.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Mfw servers go down
  • 5minmajor5minmajor Posts: 33
    Kabam just throwing some duct tape on **** and calling it good! Wait, last week was duct tape. This week is electrical tape.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Grumpy said:

Can’t login now

Maybe you need to buy tickets to get in
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Need some compenseishen
  • Gmoney220Gmoney220 Posts: 38

Gmoney220 said:

This outage cost us a win, massive loss of points for the season and a waste of resources used. This war shouldn’t count and there better be compensation, period.

@Gmoney220
    That isn`t completely fair thou. There are alliances that have already finished the boss earlier. They might have had a good run and thus a win. Because your alliance tries it at the last minute does their alliance deserve their good war not to count? I get your frustration, it is absolutely horrible to lose like this. But your statement is solely might in favor of your personal situation, and not for anybody else's.
    We were attacking the boss. We were going to win whether it was done in a shot or 30 deaths. As we were attacking with about 12 minutes left it was an easy kill and an easy win.

Now it’s a loss, loss of points, harder to get to next tier for multiplier and might be the difference between p4 or gold 1.

If we are given 24 hours we should get 24 hours.
  • TaalaiTaalai Posts: 3
    Thanks for this well-timed "gift" Kabam. My successful attempt as well as entire boosts and revivies were drained to nowhere. I need back my spendings.

Ticket already sent.

• Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    I also only run 2 bgs...and after a horrible war on the first one, we had a great war today. 17 attack bonus advantage, possibly 20 if we cleared the boss in a one shot. How is it fair to my alliance that the game has been acting slow the last hour. And with 45 minutes left to finish the boss. I wouldnt count that as leaving it last minute. To come back online with 20 secs left & locked.

And especially when I had ally mates that were still in the game (hadn't been kicked out for maintenance) playing....just in the freaking wrong bg to do anything. They could only watch the timer countdown....with a heavy heart and a sinking feeling that their hard work was a complete waste.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Gmoney220 said:

Gmoney220 said:

@Gmoney220
    That isn`t completely fair thou. There are alliances that have already finished the boss earlier. They might have had a good run and thus a win. Because your alliance tries it at the last minute does their alliance deserve their good war not to count? I get your frustration, it is absolutely horrible to lose like this. But your statement is solely might in favor of your personal situation, and not for anybody else's.
    We were attacking the boss. We were going to win whether it was done in a shot or 30 deaths. As we were attacking with about 12 minutes left it was an easy kill and an easy win.

Now it’s a loss, loss of points, harder to get to next tier for multiplier and might be the difference between p4 or gold 1.

If we are given 24 hours we should get 24 hours.
    @Gmoney220 I do get your point. But simply not counting the war is unfair for the alliances that have not waited till the last minutes to finish it. If anything they should add the minutes lost to the 24 hours. So everyone has the same amount of time to finish it.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The game is back online. Apologies for the inconvenience.
This discussion has been closed.