**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Even everygame has some cheatcodes quake is the hardest cheatcode in the game..
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

So basically your saying you just want to pour more dollars in this game coz as far as I know quake is the only one who can solo fights like 6.2.5 mordo. Or are you just pissed you have no quake skills and everyone else does?

I used Void every time. It's a very reasonable solo.
  • DevourerDevourer Posts: 26

This thread is about the fact that quake need a balance done to her ability.
    1. With little skill and practice anyone can quake and shake play through most of the content in this game.
    2. Once you have mastered her, it takes away the skill required to play this game making AW defenses useless against making her mechanic well overpowered.
    3. Other champion have been nerfed before because they have been overpowered and yet quake still stays the same.
    4. Quake was so abused a massive banned was used on individuals who were too good with her.
    5. For all the haters of this post I do have quake and I have her r4 and I do not like using her.. most will disagree with this post because of the time and resources put into her but if one of your beloved characters were nerfed because of a certain overpowered mechanic then you will understand my post. This is mainly for PvP as it is annoying watching a quake walk through your whole team zero skill required just practice.

Are you having a laugh you think its easy learning every dex for every champion and timing, you think its easy quaking 10 min at a time in act 6.4, you think its unfair, by that notion they should balance every beyond god tier that players have spent time and effort to learn, its harder to quake and shake then do a 5 hit combo, i think your peed becuase your dooms arent doin jack in AW anymore
  • DevourerDevourer Posts: 26

1. With little skill and practice anyone can quake and shake play through most of the content in this game.
    2. Once you have mastered her, it takes away the skill required to play this game making AW defenses useless against making her mechanic well overpowered.
    3. Other champion have been nerfed before because they have been overpowered and yet quake still stays the same.
    4. Quake was so abused a massive banned was used on individuals who were too good with her.
    5. For all the haters of this post I do have quake and I have her r4 and I do not like using her.. most will disagree with this post because of the time and resources put into her but if one of your beloved characters were nerfed because of a certain overpowered mechanic then you will understand my post. This is mainly for PvP as it is annoying watching a quake walk through your whole team zero skill required just practice.

You can practice quake all day long and still be bad, same with any character you pick up, and not true quake has her limitations and the fact that you dont even use quake and its r4 are you really the voice of the people here, i think your just mad becuase some quake players trolled you in AW, quake takes no skill lol tell that to my sweaty fingers, most quake players will tell you the same it takes more skill to learn quake then thinking its oh just dash back n heavy thats all, lol timing, reaction time, learning and reading movements and ai combos, if thats not skill then your definition of the word must be different
  • culturalreference1culturalreference1 Posts: 60
    edited May 2020

I appreciate your guys insightful comments on my opinion..

:/

• OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    edited May 2020

I agree 100%. I practiced and managed to master her in just a day and now she makes content way too easy. I plow through defenders like it’s nothing. Wars just aren’t fun anymore
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited May 2020

I agree 100%. I practiced and managed to master her in just a day and now she makes content way too easy. I plow through defenders like it’s nothing. Wars just aren’t fun anymore
    Wow you must be a Quake Prodigy!! I bow before your awesomeness.

Even the skills I showcase here were honed over months and months of practice and I’ve still not mastered her yet... https://youtu.be/ttMe1RceGR8
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

I see now why your Quake is still at r4, cos deep down you know you’re not good enough with her yet to bring her up to r5 for endgame level content.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

If quake got nerfed I am gonna quit the game couse I have given 5_6 month to master perfect dex and parry for quake after that I am gonna quit the game....even many of the player gonna quit after what happen with morning star electro and killmonger

Probable the V12 announcement.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Uhhh... Im pretty good at the game and I’m a mediocre quake player. She does NOT require very little skill. She requires a lot of skill, and a lot of patience. Completely different play style and is still countered by certain nodes. When the defender is stun immune requires corner skills. When there is true strike is she almost rendered useless, debuff requires patience and skill.

I think the OP is upset because he isn’t a good quake and baker and wants her nerfed because of that.

I will probably never master quake and I applaud those who have, we always look for 1 or 2 of those when recruiting.

Also- before you say it. Ghost also requires a lot of skill (which I’ve actually mastered). Before you go on saying she needs to be nerfed too lol.

I saw one above say you need wasp and antman for her team. You really don’t wasp makes it easier but she’s still nasty without her. It takes more skill but she’s very very very useful without wasp.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Zero skill??? Bro in ur dictionary?? What's the definition of skill??
    I don't have a 5★ quake. Have 3 and 4★ but not rank up. 2★ one max. So, I tried to use her in 2 ★ varient . Bro, she is not easy to master, need lots of practice. It’s not easy continuously evade attack in corner.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Don’t feed the troll! Quake is fine as she is!
  • GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    Quake should be nerf she make content to easy to beat. but wait need to find a perfect recent for down tuning quake
  • GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    Mercury79 said:

If quake got nerfed I am gonna quit the game couse I have given 5_6 month to master perfect dex and parry for quake after that I am gonna quit the game....even many of the player gonna quit after what happen with morning star electro and killmonger

Quit we have gone through worst nerf then this . Gluck

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    GATE55 said:

Quake should be nerf she make content to easy to beat. but wait need to find a perfect recent for down tuning quake

Sadly quake is one of the few champs who make content like act 6 easier. Nerfing quake will be the final straw for most players as quake is one of those champs who make life easier
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    This is the most unreasonable post of the century. People are asking for buffs you ask for nerfs it seems you are just bored and need attention.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★

This is the most unreasonable post of the century. People are asking for buffs you ask for nerfs it seems you are just bored and need attention.

Wait until the Karens register on the forums and bombard us all with reason why the game is bad as they insight violence in their kids
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    GATE55 said:

"make content easy to beat". So does Corvus, Aegon, Ghost??? Your point? 2 out of those 3 hardly need the amount of skill that is needed to use quake effectively.

I've gone through tons of content using multiple characters, but no character (aside from maybe Ghost) amounts to the skill required to Quake.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Damn what’s the record for most dislikes on some forum user? Anyone know cause the op killing it with the dislikes.

For a single post, it’s the Cull and Ebony balance changes. 135 disagrees.

For a user, it’s Grounded Wisdom. 26.3K disagrees.
    GW should get a medal next to the stars on profile for most amount of disagrees.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    For the record, it's nothing I'm trying for. It's just spammed. Lol.