**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think that MCOC hard counters Defensive champions?

FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
What I mean by this statement is to look at champs like say Rhino or KG. They are both having very high hp pools, have a lot of armor+physical resistance, yet both have nothing to offer on offense. This is also observed in some XL champs like Juggernaut, Unstoppable Coloosus, Groot etc

Do you think that MCOC hard counters Defensive champions? 17 votes

I agree
70%
TerraBrokenLmaoLegendboy2411LordRaymond3Ya_Boi_28EdeuinkTP33Warzone_Blaster08CharlesThe69thWarlockdaRobotMathgeek 12 votes
I disagree
29%
Ethans8279Charlie_SceneDarthPhalDeathLoveCapAvenger 5 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

i have literally no idea what you're saying

I think he’s saying defensive champs with high resistance and high hp tend to get shafted on defense @SilverLikesSurfing

Also, did you get unbanned?
  • SilverLikesSurfingSilverLikesSurfing Posts: 70
    edited June 2020

I think he’s saying defensive champs with high resistance and high hp tend to get shafted on defense @SilverLikesSurfing

oh. thank you for clarifying.
    As for the 2nd part, I have no idea what you are talking about. Banned from the game? Never
    Edit: do you mean banned from the forums? I don't think I should answer that question lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    I agree
    Although. Rhinos guaranteed intercepts are fun to play around with sometimes
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

nah I don't mean on defense. I meant on more offensive use. For example HB has nice armor, but sucks on offense. I was just asking if anyone else noticed
  • FRITO_Man said:

nah I don't mean on defense. I meant on more offensive use. For example HB has nice armor, but sucks on offense. I was just asking if anyone else noticed
    HB has a ok armor break and decent sp3 damage
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd say champs that are designed for defense are usually bad on offense, but some attackers are good on defense
    edited June 2020

As for the 2nd part, I have no idea what you are talking about. Banned from the game? Never
    Edit: do you mean banned from the forums? I don't think I should answer that question lol
    yeah, from forums @SilverLikesSurfing Low level player has his profile pic back.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

yeah, from forums @SilverLikesSurfing Low level player has his profile pic back.
    hello @SpideyFunko !
    I am indeed back.

hello @SpideyFunko !
    I am indeed back.
    that is good to hear @lowlevelplayer
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

hello @SpideyFunko !
    I am indeed back.
    "I died, but I lived!"
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Shush, Janane!
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    I agree

hello @SpideyFunko !
    I am indeed back.
    "I died, but I lived!"
    How are you not dead?
    TP33 said:

hello @SpideyFunko !
    I am indeed back.
    "I died, but I lived!"
    How are you not dead?
    because magic
    Etjama said:

Shush, Janane!
    there is nothing to worry about. All is well @Etjama
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    @lowlevelplayer why did you get banned, Or can that not be discussed?

@lowlevelplayer why did you get banned, Or can that not be discussed?

I'm pretty sure it was because I reposted a video that had to do with a certain member of the forums here