**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I want everyone's openion on this matter.

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion

We have to log in everyday to claim 200 6* shards after 28 days? Isn't that really irrelevant?
i would say uncollected calander's 1500 5* shards is a better deal.
Thoughts??

Comments

• UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    I’m two quests away from cavalier, and other than not having a good team (need to rank up a few champs), I’m not doing it to avoid that. I love my 5* shards
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Just on a different note.
    We had a cat 5 Cyclone here. And it was absolutely damaging.
    So obviously couldn't log in. I didn't even mind not getting those 300 6* shards from last month's log in calender.

Unless i saw this... Was playing yesterday's target omega red.
    If u search omegared u will definitely find this account unless KABAM already taken it out...

See for yourself.... I mean what's the point... Seriously why do i even bother. This will probably get taken down... Whatever...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

Thoughts??

It is 500 shards per day, so 1k.

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

Why is KABAM so afraid of giving away proper stuff?
    I mean always they think about this and that will break the game.

I am very interested to learn about _Kabam's economy_ and this breaking of the game but I don't know whether it is allowed to discuss and how useful it will be apart from speculations and conjectures.

I do know that it is significant enough for them to take back that T5CC sale.

As for giving more and more free stuffs, I receives it but the consequence seems to be many accounts having so strong roster and yet cannot deal with the getting to Uncollected, or getting by Uncollected and plays like a noob trying to get to Cavalier and throwing their phone at the wall.

My observation. 🙂
    Could be entirely incorrect.

• HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    It's obviously not just 200x 6* shards for 28 days. You get an increasing quality of daily rewards for each day you login within the posted calendar. The increased amount of T2AC is definitely a huge benefit in the Cavalier calendar. Although 5* and 6* shards cannot be easily and very simply equated, 100x 6* shards is supposedly more valuable than 500x 5* shards. Of course, the impact of either will depend on one's roster.

Personally, I do think the 5* shards have a better impact in general. Duping a 5* will yield 6* shards but duping a 6* doesn't give any kind of shards at all. Also, a 6* dupe will give the same amount of sig levels and class iso as a 5* dupe, and a 4* dupe would as well.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Can’t they just remove Gold ? it is too tempting to rank-up my champ with that much gold we get just by login. This is madness

Bro... Don't say it!!! Instead they need to increase gold....
    U may have many maxed out champs. Many dont.
    We need prestige so that we can taste our skill in better aq maps.
    Please. Instead of giving 2300 gold.
    If they could give 10k gold each gold day in log in.
    I don't even want 6 star shards.
    Gold is much valuable. Cz at the end of the day everyone and will have atleast 2 good champions from each class.
    Ranking them up is the main factor
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    This again? Really? Sigh....

And what does the cat 5 cyclon have to do with not logging in and that profile with all 6* champs in it? And yes I’ve seen it’s a lvl 45 summoner, with the uncollected and cavalier title.......so what? What do these 3 things have to do with each other, how are they related?

How many days does June have? Oh yeah, 30.......so 30 more days until this topic comes around again 🤦‍♂️
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    What is an openion?
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

What is an openion?

It's an ion that's not closed, of course! 😉
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mathematically, 100 6* shards is the equivalent of roughly 3636 5* shards, assuming that every 6* crystal you open is a 10k basic, and that every 5* 10k basic crystal you open is a dupe.

Yeah it might seem like a bad deal only getting 200-300 extra shards a month, compared to the 1000-1500 5* shards. But realistically that's 7272-10,909 5* shards worth of 6* shards.

Could it be more, sure, but objectively it's not as terrible as it seems unless you're using it as your only source to get 6* shards. Then again using the 5* shards from the calendar as your only source is pretty terrible too.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    007md92 said:

007md92 said:

Thoughts??

It is 500 shards per day, so 1k.

There are months where it's 500 shards for 3 days bro.
    That's true but you're comparing 200 6* and 1500 5* in the original post you gotta compare 200 & 1000 or 300 & 1500
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I don’t think the calendar is as bad as people say.

I would say they should increase:

1- gold maybe add a 0 at the end of each day that gives out gold
    2- the 6 star shards from 100 to 250 on days where the calendar has 31 days and 300 to the days where the calendar has 30.
    3- the days with the gold crystals. Make those uncollected instead of regular. **edit** unless they already are and I never noticed
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    It's all free just for logging in. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth. How many stupid petty things can we complain about? Next thing it will be is "why do I even have to log in since it's free anyway".
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

It's all free just for logging in. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth. How many stupid petty things can we complain about? Next thing it will be is "why do I even have to log in since it's free anyway".

Why isn't this game an idle game?! S M H T B H!

/s
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52

I agree. However, a guaranteed 500 per month is nice to think about. Lol

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    New day, a new complaint posted. Any ideas what tomorrow's whine will be about?
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    GagoH said:

I’m Cavalier and also would prefer 1500 5* over 300 6* shards. 300 just seems insignificant

I agree...did u make post suggesting an update to the calendar?
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★

New day, a new complaint posted. Any ideas what tomorrow's whine will be about?

Closed mouths dont get fed and I feels it's only right to be able to suggest what u feel needs redevelopment or an updated
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    On one hand I know for a fact that 300 6* shards is pretty much pointless, but on the other hand, it's free stuff. Logging in daily isn't a big time commitment in my opinion.