**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please sell a 5* rankdown package

I hate my 5* ironman so much haha. I would pay for a rank down package. Please make it happen kabam

Comments

• rozerosrozeros Posts: 39
    No. Deal with it. Tier2 alphas are coming.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I would agree selling a sparse amount of rank downs here and there would allow us constantly freshen up our roster. Selling them seems like a reasonable player/company compromise.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    No
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Moises_H wrote: »
    Out of curiosity why is anyone against the idea? Genuinely trying to figure out the negatives in this.

Assuming this is a serious question and not trolling, here's the answer: You rank up a 5* antman 4 months ago while i don't rank up a 5 star. You have 4 months of higher prestige then I do and thus better AQ rewards and a better defender which gets you better AW rewards. I didn't rank up 5 star trash because i'm trying to be smart about my limited resources. Now if you get a rank down ticket, you got the benefit of having that advantage all that time without having to sacrifice the resources.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Out of curiosity why is anyone against the idea? Genuinely trying to figure out the negatives in this.

Assuming this is a serious question and not trolling, here's the answer: You rank up a 5* antman 4 months ago while i don't rank up a 5 star. You have 4 months of higher prestige then I do and thus better AQ rewards and a better defender which gets you better AW rewards. I didn't rank up 5 star trash because i'm trying to be smart about my limited resources. Now if you get a rank down ticket, you got the benefit of having that advantage all that time without having to sacrifice the resources.

The sacrifice comes in him buying the rank down. You don't have to buy a rank down while he did. Or you can buy one too and save it for a rainy day. Or don't worry so much about what someone else has and play with your own toys.

The sacrifice comes in him buying the rank down. You don't have to buy a rank down while he did. Or you can buy one too and save it for a rainy day. Or don't worry so much about what someone else has and play with your own toys.

If they make the cost something like 10k units for 1 ticket, i would be against it but wouldn't COMPLETELY hate it, but if the cost is some joke like 2k units i would be super pissed
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The problem is twofold. First off, the game is built on working for, or buying, Resources. When you consider the amount of time, money, and effort that goes into getting things like T4Bs and T4CCs, given the In-Game Value, they would actually lose money by offering a quick deal on them. We're talking real money.
    Secondly, the game is not designed to allow swapping of Rosters. It's designed for progression through Ranking. Everything Ranked adds to the whole. There is really no such thing as wasted Resources when we Rank a Champ. That opinion is preference-based. That's where making decisions comes in.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208

I appreciate the answer, I was wondering why too. However, and in the future, if rank down tickets were available, you might also rank up a champion, get the benefit and rank him down later. If it were at a reasonable cost- maybe 200 to 500 units, it would make the game more enjoyable for a lot of people. Imho.
    GQuantao wrote: »

I appreciate the answer, I was wondering why too. However, and in the future, if rank down tickets were available, you might also rank up a champion, get the benefit and rank him down later. If it were at a reasonable cost- maybe 200 to 500 units, it would make the game more enjoyable for a lot of people. Imho.

It defeats the entire purpose of strategy in terms of who you rank up, and would completely ruin the game. Like i said, if it's something like 10k units for 1 ticket (for the really really dumb people who ranked up someone totally worthless) then i could live with it but at 500 units the game becomes pointless and dies.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    The main reason I support rdt is because kabam keeps changing the landscape of the game and yet our decisions are permanent. A limited sprinkling of rdt would keep everyone's roster fresh and would allow "balances" to regularly occur and not leave the affected players feeling like the sky is falling.